SiouxSports.com Forum

10/8/03 Fighting Sioux Coaches Show

PCM

I took Blais' comment to be a more general comment that when you lose a guy to a fighting DQ it screws up lines for 2 games. However, I now think he meant the game in which the DQ happened, and then the suspended game.

Makes sense now.

You may be right. I wonder if Prpich will be sitting this Saturday in addition to the Friday BC game. Does anybody have any insight?

You may be right. I wonder if Prpich will be sitting this Saturday in addition to the Friday BC game. Does anybody have any insight?

I could be wrong, but my impression from the coaches show was that Blais intended to sit Prpich for the Concordia game, too.

Depends. How much money do you have?

:D;)

Spoekn like a real ambulance chaser ;)

Could you work on my next lawsuit? Suing UND Dining Services because they do not restrict the amount of food the students eat. Therefore it is conducive to gaining weight and causing health problems. :0

Could you work on my next lawsuit? Suing UND Dining Services because they do not restrict the amount of food the students eat. Therefore it is conducive to gaining weight and causing health problems. :D

You obviously haven't actually eaten the food if you think it is condusive to gaining weight. Taco meat that comes out of a bag. Yeech! :0