SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux scheduling Bison

Matt

SIOUX SCHEDULING BISON  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Faison wants to play every year. Taylor doesn't. Who blinks first?

• Faison
    • Taylor

Or Breske was actively looking and pursuing another job for multiple reasons?

Always a possibility. He was D-coordinator at FBS Wyoming last year, and SU could have been a one-year option while he pursued other jobs. However, seems a bit unsual to me that he would have been on the road recruiting for NDSU a few days before his departure. No one seems to have heard anything about another job and Breske apparently is unavailable.

How many coordinators/assistants have "resigned" at NDSU in just that past two years -- four? five? Someone failing to accept the ultimate responsibility for failure there? Oh and for the Bisonville faithful who love this one, Bohl apparently is out of town and unavailable for comment.

I think it's safe to say that Mr. Clean is on the hot-seat next year.

Absolutely no doubt.

2010 will be the 3rd year of Bohl seniors. I don't see a lot of impact playmakers in this class either (or the Jr. class for that matter). Going to be another young team.

If his kids can't get it done next year either...you will very likely not see Bohl coming back in 2011.

Bohl is probably feeling the heat, and had to throw somebody under the bus I guess. Ironically, isn't that what happened to him at Nebraska back in the day?

If Breske has a new job by New Year's, it would be possible it was already lined up before he resigned. If he doesn't have a new job soon, it would be hard to argue that the resignation was voluntary.