SiouxSports.com Forum

MIAMI at NORTH DAKOTA

Big A HG

I wonder what Hak is going to do when Genoway comes back. There isn't one defenseman that has underformed more than maybe one or two nights. Fienhage has looked great considering his circumstance, and was a +3 last night. If Fienhage can continue to grow and get better, how can you take a guy like that out of the lineup, even with Chay back, considering his size.

If our offense can gain some consistency, this is going to be one darn good team.

The top line has been underperforming, and the wings keep changing, not the center. I think Hak should try Malone as the center on the top line with Gregoire and Toews as the wingers. Just an idea...

I wonder what Hak is going to do when Genoway comes back. There isn't one defenseman that has underformed more than maybe one or two nights. Fienhage has looked great considering his circumstance, and was a +3 last night. If Fienhage can continue to grow and get better, how can you take a guy like that out of the lineup, even with Chay back, considering his size.

If our offense can gain some consistency, this is going to be one darn good team.

Damn right, if we can get to where we're scoring 3 or 4 goals a game without Chay, plus the way our defense and BE has been playing....look out when he comes back. Got a good feeling about these guys.

Fienhage is progressing right along with what I've been saying... with a big defenseman like he is, practice will only improve him so far.

Every game he plays, he'll improve. He'll still make a few stupid mistakes here and there, but the same thing happened with Smaby, Greene, Commodore, and so on.

I'm not saying Fienhage will be the best dman on the roster by the end of his career at UND, but he certainly won't be any good if he's just a practice guy or injury backup either.