SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Ohio St. and Miami

AZSIOUX

Closer? Does choking in the final period of the NC game mean anything more than losing in the NC game?

I still believe a loss is a loss.

I watched Miami play BSU yesterday. BSU is by no means a flashy team, but Miami didn't impress me at all either.

Carter Camper was very good but Miele was easy to remove off the puck, Wingels was nonexistant, and Reichard was ok but not great.

I thought Will Weber was supposed to be a pretty good D and he did alright, but I'll take Blood or LaPoint over him.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Closer? Does choking in the final period of the NC game mean anything more than losing in the NC game?

I still believe a loss is a loss.

I watched Miami play BSU yesterday. BSU is by no means a flashy team, but Miami didn't impress me at all either.

Carter Camper was very good but Miele was easy to remove off the puck, Wingels was nonexistent, and Reichard was ok but not great.

I thought Will Weber was supposed to be a pretty good D and he did alright, but I'll take Blood or LaPoint over him.

I think BSU is a very good team and I hope that UND doesn't over look MU today. UND is the last WCHA team to beat MU and

they have won 7 games in a row against WCHA teams. Albeit one of the teams was SCSU X3... [Click for post]

I think BSU is a very good team and I hope that UND doesn't over look MU today. UND is the last WCHA team to beat MU and

they have won 7 games in a row against WCHA teams. Albeit one of the teams was SCSU X3... [Click for post]

what possible reason would they have to overlokk miami? my guess is that this is the game this weekend they had circled, not last nights.

what possible reason would they have to overlokk miami? my guess is that this is the game this weekend they had circled, not last nights.

I don't know I can't read mind but I would hope they come out on fire and win a game they need to win to set the tone for the rest of the season.

I know but miami was actaully in postion to win this game and it took a miracle for bu to come back and beat them in ot.

And who says we weren't in position to win the National Title in 2005? If that second goal of ours was allowed(which to this DAY it should've been even !@#$ing Mannino knew it was a goal) it could've been a whole different game for the Sioux being up 2-1....okay that is just sour grapes. :)

And who says we weren't in position to win the National Title in 2005? If that second goal of ours was allowed(which to this DAY it should've been even !@#$ing Mannino knew it was a goal) it could've been a whole different game for the Sioux being up 2-1....okay that is just sour grapes. :)

We completely outplayed DU in the first period of that game too. If we could've kept play going that way, we would have already hung #8.

HAHA!!! I had a relative who was in labor during that game and her husband was screaming at the tv that was a goal while she was in the background in the middle of contractions.....One of their friends got them a onesie with a picture of the goal and on top it said "It was a goal" and the bottom said, "I just had to come out and tell everyone"