SiouxSports.com Forum

gotta be rough to be a gopher fan right now

krangodance

man, cal poly (a team und dominated) had an easier time with sdsu than did umn today. if any gopher fan is happy with the win today, then that person has very low expectations for his/her team. perhaps rightfully so.

the gopher football and hockey teams simply look terrible this year. i'd hate to have to watch that garbage week in and week out; that would make my blood boil.

man, cal poly (a team und dominated) had an easier time with sdsu than did umn today. if any gopher fan is happy with the win today, then that person has very low expectations for his/her team. perhaps rightfully so.

the gopher football and hockey teams simply look terrible this year. i'd hate to have to watch that garbage week in and week out; that would make my blood boil.

Sssssshhhhhhhh! Don't let gopherz hear you!

Three years into Brewster's tenure, and IMO Minnesota isn't even a playoff caliber FCS team. Maturi should be taking some serious heat, too.

it was a little under three years ago that he said this:

"We're going to take the Gopher Nation to Pasadena"

he must have been talking about his long term goal. he better make something happen soon though or he won't have that opportunity.

Three years into Brewster's tenure, and IMO Minnesota isn't even a playoff caliber FCS team. Maturi should be taking some serious heat, too.

The Morass of Division one football is that the Gophers will get to go to a minor bowl with 6 wins and make money for their university. They are gawd awful too.

They are a horrible team too.

• 2 months later...