SIOUX @ MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it be cool to pick your audio feed with the video?

I was actually just able to open two instances of the SiouXtra player so I have video with Hennesey's audio.

Once play starts again we'll see how well they're synced up.

EDIT: eh....the audio is about 4 seconds ahead of the video. Makes it hard to listen to/watch.

I was actually just able to open two instances of the SiouXtra player so I have video with Hennesey's audio.

Once play starts again we'll see how well they're synced up.

EDIT: eh....the audio is about 4 seconds ahead of the video. Makes it hard to listen to/watch.

But always good if you're not watching close and you hear it and hurry to see the goal!!!

Bit of a snoozer so far. Eidsness is going to have to be sharp because he'll face those trap turnover chances.

That's the problem with playing Tech. The longer you go without scoring, the more they suck the energy out of the flow of the game. If you score early and often, you take them out of their game and make them play more wide open.

Faceoff, shot , goal ... five seconds into the PP.

Sioux did turn it up in the last five minutes. Started when they had a long shift, then the Huskies iced it and had to keep the tired guys out there. The Sioux kept the pressure on for a bit, and MTU never quite recovered their edge after that.

MTU doesn't suck, though, and the Sioux'll have to work all weekend long.