SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana Opener

star2city

Is Montana men's BB becoming a mid-major power?

Montana

They're picked 2nd in the Big Sky in the coaches poll and 3rd in the media poll, which would be better than they have been lately, Weber is the consensus #1. Don't know much about Loyola-Marymount or Boise State.

They're picked 2nd in the Big Sky in the coaches poll and 3rd in the media poll, which would be better than they have been lately, Weber is the consensus #1. Don't know much about Loyola-Marymount or Boise State.

Not sure about Boise State, but I'm not sure Loyola-Marymount won a game last year. I'm sure they were in the 300's in RPI.

Due to not having admin rights on my work computer that I have at home, I can't watch the game. Watching a movie so I can't listen, but according to CNNSI the Sioux are up 17-13 with 6 min left in the first half.

Just updated - Sioux down 22-19 with a little over a minute left in the first half.

The game was on the big sky web site. Watched the 2nd half. If the Sioux shoot like this the rest of this year it could be a long season. The Sioux missed alot of shots in the paint. Montana got hot from the 3 point line and UND stayed in there zone. The Montana guys were wide open it was frustrating to watch. It's a young Sioux team that I think will get better as the season goes on.