SiouxSports.com Forum

Congrats Mr. Dell

SiouxForever

Making his college debut and posting a shutout and also acquiring an assist and the win, I think Dell deserves his own thread. I like his game. It is great to see that the Sioux have two goalies that can play any given night. I feel more confident knowing that if one of the goalies has an off game this year, we have two great goalies that can play. I know the Sioux played AA tonight, but Dell EARNED that shutout, Congrats!!!!

From what few saves he had to make he looked good making them.Stayed square to the puck and didn't get himself out of position at any time last nite.I'm sure Eids will go tonite but it's looking like Dell is going to make it tough for Hak not to put him in there more often.Nice problem to have.

From what few saves he had to make he looked good making them.Stayed square to the puck and didn't get himself out of position at any time last nite.I'm sure Eids will go tonite but it's looking like Dell is going to make it tough for Hak not to put him in there more often.Nice problem to have.

I think Dell has earned a shot to play more games this season. I like that he didn't get out of position over playing the puck.