SiouxSports.com Forum

10/04: Bulldogs at Sioux

sioux fan in phoenix

We're arguing about refing?

Give me a break. Inconsistent officiating my posterior. Season in and Season out, officiating is the only consistent thing in the WCHA.

Who enters the season saying "This year the officiating will be fair, impartial, and deserving of praise!" Nope, not me.

WCHA officiating being less than professional is the only consistent thing in WCHA hockey. Expressing disdain and surprise about it is useless.

Pretty soon we'll be saying "It's as American as apple pie and bad WCHA officiating"

Oh yeah, if the refs have any talent, they are hired by the AHL and the NHL. Even potentially good refs get hired by the ECHL and perhaps major juniors. Blah.

Let's face reality folks: The Cubs will win the World Series before a thread is started on this site entitled "Give the refs a raise"

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of these predictions are the funniest things I have ever heard!. My prediction for the game is that there will be ice in the arena and the hot dogs will be slightly over priced.

HA!! You're wrong already...hot dogs are grossly overpriced!!

Flatspin...tell your woman and her sister to cheer loud to make up for my abscense(I will be attempting to hook up with some tandom hot chick at a wedding in Fargo...I'll give ya a call Sunday if I am back before I have to go to work to explain).

Go Sioux!!!

Can't wait. Here is a stupid question. This game count in the overall record, or is it simply an exhibition game? Obviously, it is not a League standings game, but will it factor overall?

Non-conference; counts overall (power, etc), but not in the league.

Can't wait. Here is a stupid question. This game count in the overall record, or is it simply an exhibition game? Obviously, it is not a League standings game, but will it factor overall?

It counts as a Non-conference game in the power rankings.

Just checked my Internet audio & it seems to be working fine..Hopefully I won't be talking to myself tonight.

I'll be around. There's usually a game thread on uscho as well...but I've pretty much given up on uscho so I'll stay here. Why not watch on dataflix phoenix? It's free tonight.