SIOUX vs MERRIMACK

AZSIOUX

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sioux have gone to crap the last 8 minutes of the period.

I think Hak will enlighten them in the lockerroom.

It's too bad though. This team should skate circles around Merrimack. Instead, we're just playing their game.

2nd Period will speak volumes.

I'm optimistic that we'll stop playing soft and start playing Sioux hockey.

What do you think the chances are that we can score as quickly in the second as we did in the first?

I think it all depends on what kind of hockey we play. Merrimack will have a lot higher confidence to start the 2nd, as they're thinking, "We can play with these guys." We just have to skate hard and use teammates.

Can't play down to your opponent. That's how Merrimack works their way into so many close games. Keep the foot on the pedal, don't get complacent.

Cycle them to death, maintain puck possession, and they'll start taking penalties. That's how you beat Merrimack.

Can't play down to your opponent. That's how Merrimack works their way into so many close games. Keep the foot on the pedal, don't get complacent.

Cycle them to death, maintain puck possession, and they'll start taking penalties. That's how you beat Merrimack.

Parise made a living off drawing penalties by never letting his feet stop, when he played at UND, but I bet you've never seen that before. :ohmy:

Parise made a living off drawing penalties by never letting his feet stop, when he played at UND, but I bet you've never seen that before. :lol:

Still making a living doing that. Cost him some teeth though. :ohmy:

Seriously, the Sioux better pick it up or Parise and Zajac are never going to hear the end of it from the former hockey east players on the Devils. Hell, even Lou Lamoriello might rag on them; I'm pretty sure Merrimack was bad back when he was coaching college hockey.

3 - 2 Sioux, much better.