SiouxSports.com Forum

A couple of UND threads on the Tech Board

Matador96

Be glad you're not playing Texas A&M...

aggiegirls.jpg

HEY! Word to the wise! Be glad you're NOT playing NDSU!!!--WOW!! I guess A&M and the school known in ND as the AG COLLEGE have a "LOT" of things in common and there would be a HUGE RUN on flannel shirts at the TJMAXX in both towns if you know what I mean? ;)

(Note to the chick on the right....LAKESBISON really DIGS the SLEEVELESS look in overalls so go with it Honey! He's pretending to be "CC" on the Raiderboards to run down UND...pretty sad he's running down another school when his own crappy team is playing Iowa State the same week but whatever....it's all about priorities I guess! :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SiouxMeNow, I chose Tech because the women are so good looking. A&M likes to brag about their superior academic standards but, as you can see from the photo above, those standards come at a huge cost. Too huge in my opinion. Anyway, if you have any sort of game, you will find Tech women to be very friendly.

Damn funny SiouxMD. Can't believe someone is complaining about forehead shine.

Mplsbison he is from NDSU, his black and white 13 inch TV only shows grainy 25 year old football games, women he dated in college had skin that looks like thier face started on fire and their mom put it out with a rake. He hasn't seen a good looking women since his grade school music teacher.

That would explain it! A&M is Mecca for the nerds of Texas and those geeks have huge chips on their shoulders.

Yes you seem to be on to "THE OTHER SCHOOL" in ND...and correct me if I'm wrong but the A in A&M stands for Agricultural? Correct?

NO FURTHER QUESTIONS YOUR HONOR! :D;)

Why did the 2 schools stop playing in 2003? Was it because NDSU jumped to the GWC?

Why didn't the 2 schools continue the rivalry even though the conference shift?

Don't beat me up too bad. Just trying to figure it out. :silly:

The exact answer will of course depend on which school the answerer supports, but I believe the main reason, at least for football, was that at the time, games against non-division II competition (whether won or lost) not only didn't help, but actually hurt the playoff chances of the dII school due to a complicated "strength of schedule" index in use at the time. There were undoubtedly some other contributing factors, but the playoff issue for football was a big one.

Why did the 2 schools stop playing in 2003? Was it because NDSU jumped to the GWC?

Why didn't the 2 schools continue the rivalry even though the conference shift?

Don't beat me up too bad. Just trying to figure it out. :silly:

Others will explain better but NDSU went I-AA and got a scholarship boost so UND didn't want to play. Now NDSU won't play.