SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Hockey via Satellite

best0186

Fixed. I think 30 inch. Not sure though. I'm bummed, we've had more problems this year than last year

I have nudged my 90cm motorized Hot Dish east and west and the best I get is around 49% signal quality but dropping to 30's all the time, now getting breakups.

(So not only is the signal weak and fluctuating, its not exactly at the 91w position to some folks)

I have nudged my 90cm motorized Hot Dish east and west and the best I get is around 49% signal quality but dropping to 30's all the time, now getting breakups.

(So not only is the signal weak and fluctuating, its not exactly at the 91w position to some folks)

Pete I'm still at a solid 70%. I wish I had my 30" up to see what it would be doing right now. I nudged my west with the motor (with your help!) and it made a difference. So west is better.

Yea. Pete you set mine up about year and half ago and 91w is not working right now. Last time I watched a Sioux game I didn't have this much trouble. :(

Yea. Pete you set mine up about year and half ago and 91w is not working right now. Last time I watched a Sioux game I didn't have this much trouble. :(

Its the signal not the satellite (91w) if you scan 91w I am sure you will pick up all the other transponders with good signal. We are only able to get it my physically moving it off 91w, and ONLY getting a broken picture because we have bigger dish.

Worst year ever, its like trying to find a moving target.

If you feel you need a tune up give me a call.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Its the signal not the satellite (91w) if you scan 91w I am sure you will pick up all the other transponders with good signal. We are only able to get it my physically moving it off 91w, and ONLY getting a broken picture because we have bigger dish.

Worst year ever, its like trying to find a moving target.

If you feel you need a tune up give me a call.

Sounds good Pete!! Thanks again! You've been a huge help since I got my dish!! GO SIOUX!

I'm at 63-66% now. Shoot I didn't see this earlier! Let's hope tomorrow is better. Let me know what you get. (I might not see the game tomorrow because I will be at the MN Wild game) Thanks for your updates!

Amazing your getting exactly the same signal quality as me, and I have the bigger dish!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1