SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Hockey 09/10

brianvf

In the whole grand scheme of things were under 5 months till the season begins again. Also, ducktober is right around the corner as well.

The best part about the wait for hockey season is that it's summer! Golf, fishing, bbq, etc will keep me plenty busy, but I can't wait!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part about the wait for hockey season is that it's summer! Golf, fishing, bbq, etc will keep me plenty busy, but I can't wait!

I got all brand new clubs but I haven't played but 9 holes. Now is the time to buy clubs if you need new ones. oday I was going to ride bike before work and it started raining. Also, the state bird is going to be in full force this season. I was out in the back yard and the mosquitos were bad.

Knight's star is rising pretty quickly, so I assume he will be coming next season. But, anyone have new thoughts/insight into whether Mattson or Rowney will be here?

they are waiting on forneys decision. i dont think mattson or rowney will be coming in as that would make 3 extra forwards. i say bot do juniors with knight in. maybe if forney doesnt come then on of them but i would guess they play juniors

I believe Danny Mattson is coming in this year. Sorry I can not cite my sources, but they said he has a busy summer ahead of him and will be playing next fall at UND.

sounds good. cant wait to see him along with kristo and cichy. hell of a trio if so scoring/playmaking wise then throw in macwilliams toughness and ability. cat wait