SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs UNH WILDCATS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vermont and Miami both rested up last weekend after failing to advance to their conference tourney semis. UNH is in the same boat. A little scary.

Sioux should have plenty of rest. Either you lose early in your coference and you can be rusty or you play your conference tourney and you are tired. No excuses either way!

Sioux should have plenty of rest. Either you lose early in your coference and you can be rusty or you play your conference tourney and you are tired. No excuses either way!

Agreed.

Just go out and leave nothing on the ice. Hope we get past UNH and then hope that OSU takes down powerhouse BU. :silly:

I sure hope we leave a little more than nothing... :silly:

Looking at the stats I did not realize our PK numbers are that BAD this season. Yikes! That being said UNH has crappy special teams numbers as well. So win that game and come out in the Black Swift jerseys and we will be punching our ticket to DC!!!

Looking at the stats I did not realize our PK numbers are that BAD this season. Yikes! That being said UNH has crappy special teams numbers as well. So win that game and come out in the Black Swift jerseys and we will be punching our ticket to DC!!!

Have we worn these yet this year? If so, when? What was the outcome? I don't remember seeing/hearing that we wore those at all this year.

Have we worn these yet this year? If so, when? What was the outcome? I don't remember seeing/hearing that we wore those at all this year.

Yes, we've worn 'em, but not a ton, and not to the same tune as 06-07. I can't recall which ones exactly, but i think once in SCSU and once at MSUM for sure.

They were worn the second night at SCSU following a 3-0 shutout by the Huskies the night before. Sioux won the second game 4-2, I believe. ;-)