SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

question for those that saw the game on tv. Gregoire took an hit from behind on the north end boards. Tuhl (sic) called it a boarding. Should that have been a checking from behind major?

I don't really think it should have been a CFB. It looked like the Tech player more or less shoved Gregoire with one hand toward the boards - not really a hard check per se.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really think it should have been a CFB. It looked like the Tech player more or less shoved Gregoire with one hand toward the boards - not really a hard check per se.

I agree. It didn't look like some of the other CFB calls that I've seen, but I definitely thought it was a good call and a penalty. If they wouldn't have called it I would have been pissed.

How come the cup was not given?

Hakstol said that it would be presented after the end of the series. He doesn't want the team distracted by it. So it will probably be brought out on the ice after the game tonight if the Sioux win, or wait until tomorrow night it the Huskies manage to win tonight.

What are the reasons Michigan Tech's program is so bad? Were they better in the past?

MTU is an kick ass engineering school and it is hard to get into from what I have been told.

They do have a business degree.

MTU is an kick ass engineering school and it is hard to get into from what I have been told.

They do have a business degree.

Goon that's one I didn't even know to be honest with you. Furthermore MTU sounds a little bit like Georgia Tech in Atlanta.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973

From the replay it looked to me like he used his knee as well to propel Gregoire into the boards which is why he went in kind of hard.