SiouxSports.com Forum

Joe Senser's your place for Sioux hockey this weekend

cheesemover

That is awesome, but what a letdown it will be if you are unable to get the game up.

then race back home and get it on radio or webcast :silly: props to the bars around the nation trying to get this on for all of us sioux fans!

JOin Joe Senser's Restaurant and sports theater on facebook, become fans of each location. Its where the fans watch the Sioux. Upload your pics/videos of the gatherings tonight, show your spirit! Write on our walls

bloomington

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=143...ter/49107766865

Roseville

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=143...ter/52489045517

Plymouth

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=143...2d1f5&ref=s

Eagan

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?init=q&q...2124f&ref=s

Thanks to the Cheesemover for getting the feed at the Bloomington location last night!

The signal was pretty weak and pixelated alot during the 2nd period. But Cheese fixed it for the 3rd period by going up on the roof and shimming the dish. He goes the extra mile for Sioux fans!

Was the audio bad (scratchy AM radio sound) everywhere? I was surprised that we could get the video clear, but the audio stayed so poor.

Thanks to the Cheesemover for getting the feed at the Bloomington location last night!

The signal was pretty weak and pixelated alot during the 2nd period. But Cheese fixed it for the 3rd period by going up on the roof and shimming the dish. He goes the extra mile for Sioux fans!

Was the audio bad (scratchy AM radio sound) everywhere? I was surprised that we could get the video clear, but the audio stayed so poor.

BigChief,

I had a late night at the office last night and arrived at Senser's at 9:00 pm, just in time for most of the third period. I walked around the place two or three times, but didn't find you. Maybe Sioux fans on the board didn't recognize me in a suit and tie, but I wound up standing by myself watching the rest of the game before leaving. That was OK though...I left with huge grin thanks to a big win! Are you going tonight?

Video was clear the whole game at Roseville, audio turned all the way down. Great Win!!!

Thanks for giving me MafiaMan's seat. Was nice to watch the game with you and hrkac.

Thanks for giving me MafiaMan's seat. Was nice to watch the game with you and hrkac.

Great to see you again dagies! Too bad MafiaMan never showed up, since I found him another seat at that table full of hotties who are really into bald guys. :D

Will be at one of the Sensors again tonight, depending on what my viewing group decides.

BigChief,

I had a late night at the office last night and arrived at Senser's at 9:00 pm, just in time for most of the third period. I walked around the place two or three times, but didn't find you. Maybe Sioux fans on the board didn't recognize me in a suit and tie, but I wound up standing by myself watching the rest of the game before leaving. That was OK though...I left with huge grin thanks to a big win! Are you going tonight?

Mafia, we had an extra spot for you up front...I don't think I would have recognized you without your jersey though... :D

Great to see you again dagies! Too bad MafiaMan never showed up, since I found him another seat at that table full of hotties who are really into bald guys. :D

Will be at one of the Sensors again tonight, depending on what my viewing group decides.

My buddy and I are meeting in Plymouth tonite.

This site has game time at 8, but on last night's telecast they said 7 tonight. What's right?

USCHO says 8 central and WCHA site says 7pm.

FightingSioux.com radiocast says it starts at 6:30pm.

FightingSioux.com schedule shows it at 7pm.

I'm going with 7pm