SiouxSports.com Forum

Something awesome

FightingSiouxnerd

Perhaps, but your "cool points" would soar to the stars. I like the dead gopher stuff too. Maybe a badger ...

I like the idea of a Badger, but some might not distinguish that from hockey. Badgers are my team in everything but hockey. So, let's keep it simple and stick to a Gopher... :huh:

If we don't see some guy in a Sioux jersey mooning the camera and swinging a dead gopher, we're going to be mighty disappointed. :D
Well, I can't get any gophers to kill and I don't want to get expelled by mooning the camera, so is there anything you want me to yell at the camera? No language, please. :huh:

Well, I can't get any gophers to kill and I don't want to get expelled by mooning the camera, so is there anything you want me to yell at the camera? No language, please. :huh:

I was implying a stuffed gopher...not a real one...although a real one would have been a bonus.

Hey, i just invented a new way to wash your Sioux jersey- dry it too with out using a washer and hanging it up! this way's way faster, too. :D

1. look at the jersey to see if their are any dirty spots on it. (spray zout on it if needed. i had to)

2. Rub laundry detergent on the spots.

3. Use water to get the detergent wet. Rub it in a little.

4. rinse the detergent out and wring the water out as much as you can.

5. Use a hair dryer to dry the wet spots. (be sure to move it around in the wet area, if you don't the jersey well get hot and might shrink.)

That's all! If you follow all of these directions, you can wash it really fast! It's 99% safe too. :huh: