SiouxSports.com Forum

UND, NDSU, & the Legislature

SiouxCrew11

Your words express complete confidence. Muss is on the record saying he doesn't want a one gamer. I'm not saying the coach's opinion is a deal breaker (see maturi and brewster), but he may be creating a bad situation with his coach depending on how strongly Muss feels about it. How important is a one gamer to Faison?

It would be incredible selfish for the head coach to rule out a one game deal, if he even had such authority.

As I said, it's one less game the AD has to schedule and it's an easy game to make for the fans.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's to bad people can't move past the past mistakes from the adminstration at pick your school (I put the blame mostly on UND, but opinions differ). UND and NDSU should be playing each other in football every year like it was in the past, it would be nice if we could just move on and do the right thing.

I think it's to bad people can't move past the past mistakes from the adminstration at pick your school (I put the blame mostly on UND, but opinions differ). UND and NDSU should be playing each other in football every year like it was in the past, it would be nice if we could just move on and do the right thing.

YES!!

Most UND fans would have no problem playing in the Fargodome for a couple years to start this thing off. We love the Fargodome!

Our AD may have another opinion though.

"to start this thing off" being the operative phrase. I agree that UND would play in Fargo a couple years to start off if there was some assurance that the regular alternating rivalry would ensue thereafter. But NDSU has no interest in a regular game or coming to Grand Forks, so it's not going to happen.

"to start this thing off" being the operative phrase. I agree that UND would play in Fargo a couple years to start off if there was some assurance that the regular alternating rivalry would ensue thereafter. But NDSU has no interest in a regular game or coming to Grand Forks, so it's not going to happen.
Why should the first two games be in Fargo? The last one was played in GF, so the next one should be in Fargo, but after that it should go back and forth. 'SU left the conference and the division - that is why the series stopped. The first few years would it have hurt UND's playoff chances and/or UND would have been at a competitive disadvantage due to scholarship differential. Now it is a disadvantage to 'SU's playoff chances. When boths teams are again full-fledged members of the same NCAA division, the series can (and maybe should) resume. Until then everyone should probably just calm down. At most what should be expected is an announcement that the series will resume as before once UND is playoff eligible. I really think this is to the advantage of both schools, but if they don't agree on this, so be it - don't renew the series - no big deal.