SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX/GOPHERS FRIDAY

BudLight

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now our own announcers are buying the tired player excuse. If they are that down and out why play them? I can think of Sioux players who didn't miss a beat after the WJHC. Schroeder didn't look very tired in that scoring rush by the Goofs.

They're also not battling travel fatigue. Yes, they played a lot of games, but they didn't have to adjust to 8 or 9 hour differences.

So after all of that, here's how much sense the idiots on FSN make:

Mazocco thinks Hextall should get an interference call because he was in the crease without the puck. Yeah, he was hit into the goalie, but that doesn't matter.

Woog thinks that was a good job by the Gophers and that UND started it by running into the goalie.

:angry:

Mazocco thinks Hextall should get an interference call because he was in the crease without the puck. Yeah, he was hit into the goalie, but that doesn't matter.

Woog thinks that was a good job by the Gophers and that UND started it by running into the goalie.

Maybe I misunderstood, I thought he meant Stoa should have gotten an interference call for interfering with Hextall.

And I was right. Stoa got an extra two minutes. But now there's a phantom call on us......or maybe the clock just didn't start right.

:huh: How much they been drinking??? Looked like Hextall was playing it off his backhand and got pushed in by Stoa.