SiouxSports.com Forum

4 AWESOME SEATS FOR SATURDAY

ksixpack

SATURDAY VS GOPHERS - I have 4 seats together lower bowl, section 104. They are 4 in a row on the isle right behind the net the Sioux shoot on twice, back against the suites, bathrooms and beer stand directly below you. Great seats! Will take all offers. Best offer by Thursday afternoon will get them. Email me at qualityzip@aol.com

I hope you mean $150 each?

Did you get the $150.00 each for those tickets?? I have four of them in that same section also - in Row L (10 rows BELOW the ones you are selling here). If I could get $150.00 each for the four of them I would sell also.... reply to this message if interested - or call 701-741-6807

Did you get the $150.00 each for those tickets?? I have four of them in that same section also - in Row L (10 rows BELOW the ones you are selling here). If I could get $150.00 each for the four of them I would sell also.... reply to this message if interested - or call 701-741-6807

They sold for $100 each. My brother has 2 on the isle in the upper deck. $75 each if anyone is interested

$100 for these tickets is hardly scalping. First of all you would not find 4 seats together if you were buying them from ticket master. Face value is $50 ($40 + all ticket master fees) and that would be a seat in the nosebleads because all other tickets belong to season ticket holders. When you consider that I pay $1500 a year to the Fighting Sioux Club before I can even have a chance to buy these seats you can do the math and see $100 is about what it would cost anyone for this ticket.