SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ BEAVERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Brown is one of the worst teams in Division 1 hockey. I wish UND would start having another Cup Cake Cristmas Classic like they did on years past.

Those were really fun to go to.

Whatever happened to the Subway Holiday Classic? Did they have anymore after the WJC in GF or was bringing Jared in the icing on the cupcake for that tournament?

We like the money from home games :)

You must be working on that UofM degree to figure that out.

That wasn't my point. When you keep making posts about how boring your game is, you get what you pay for.

Besides, I wonder if the UofM is paying any of these teams to come out for this tourney?

You must be working on that UofM degree to figure that out.

That wasn't my point. When you keep making posts about how boring your game is, you get what you pay for.

Besides, I wonder if the UofM is paying any of these teams to come out for this tourney?

Understandable. I'm sure they're paying these teams, but the money made from the games has to be far greater. 35 bucks a ticket for 10,000+, and add in concessions and parking things and each home game makes a lot of money.