SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SPARTANS

AZSIOUX

Quick question for this afternoon, does anyone know how to get the game on the radio in Minot? I tried 1390 AM last night and it was some rock n roll music. Are there any other stations that it might be on? I won't be near a computer at that time so i need actual radio. PLEASE, any help is appreciated. THANKS!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question for this afternoon, does anyone know how to get the game on the radio in Minot? I tried 1390 AM last night and it was some rock n roll music. Are there any other stations that it might be on? I won't be near a computer at that time so i need actual radio. PLEASE, any help is appreciated. THANKS!

KFYR K-Fire? I don't remember the numbers.

The real question is now....

Can we beat MTU? :D What a sad question...

I would love to beat Red (again). I hate Michigan. I hate BC. I hate Minnesota. I hate Denver. Our chance to beat Michigan is gone for this year's regular season. Our chance to really improve on our OOC record against quality opponents is shot.

This year will take a miracle unlike the previous years for us to make a serious run at a playoff spot. It's by no means impossible, but we have to play like a top tier team through the WCHA tourney. I'd hate to have to rely on the conference tourney to make the playoffs, but it's really looking like that will be our only option.

First off I hope we can beat the MTU Huskies.

I think it is safe to say you're keeping the bag right?

KFYR K-Fire? I don't remember the numbers.

KFYR is 550 AM, but I don't think they carry the Sioux games. I listened to the game on 1390 out of Minot last night, so it was definitely on that station. I just turned the radio to 1390 a minute ago and they had football on (the Bears I think), so who knows whether today's game will be broadcast on 1390.

On separate note, let's get a GD win today. I don't only want a win, i want a rout. Losing to Michigan State is completely unacceptable, but losing to Tech the next day would be disastrous. Let's just get out there and score some goals. Five or six would be nice.

KFYR is 550 AM, but I don't think they carry the Sioux games. I listened to the game on 1390 out of Minot last night, so it was definitely on that station. I just turned the radio to 1390 a minute ago and they had football on (the Bears I think), so who knows whether today's game will be broadcast on 1390.

On separate note, let's get a GD win today. I don't only want a win, i want a rout. Losing to Michigan State is completely unacceptable, but losing to Tech the next day would be disastrous. Let's just get out there and score some goals. Five or six would be nice.

ok, thanks

Cool. I wasn't sure. I can't believe they have the Bears on in Western ND. What the heck is that. They should at least give them the opportunity to listen to the Vikes lose to the Giants. :D

And the puck drops! Let's have a blistering start from the Sioux.

Hennessey built Koz up as the Husky slayer in the pregame so let's hope for a big game from him.

Oh, I think I hear the Tech band. Only not too often with that ompah pah pah beat, huh?