SiouxSports.com Forum

Max Huber owes me a CanadInn Prize Package

Diggler

Dear Max Huber,

Tonight you announced the CanadInn Prize Package winner as Section 310, Row E, Seat 3. That is my seat. You did not give me the prize though, instead you gave it to the third guy in on the row. I'm not sure if this was due to a mistake or due to sheer laziness on your part. Either way, I DEMAND SATISFACTION!

Thank You

bastard :lol:;)???

what did you missd out on? a 5.00 gift certificate to the bar :(

That'll be lucky to get you a beer at any joint in that place.

On a side note, I found a spider in my food at L'Bistro, and heard it's not an uncommon occurance at that place according to a guy I know that works there. NASTY

Dear Max Huber,

Tonight you announced the CanadInn Prize Package winner as Section 310, Row E, Seat 3. That is my seat. You did not give me the prize though, instead you gave it to the third guy in on the row. I'm not sure if this was due to a mistake or due to sheer laziness on your part. Either way, I DEMAND SATISFACTION!

Thank You

The prize was section 301...not 310. I am holding the script, that is the section I was in, and that is who got the prize. Try again.

Dear Max Huber,

Thank You

I think the weather nazis are going to owe me a St Cloud vs. UND hockey game (at the Ralph). I know that it's early yet, and the "blizzard" can still hit, by I think we were all duped again by the weather guessers that "forecasted" this "storm" four or five days ago.

On another note; I though Huber retired at the end of last season. Did the Ralph make him an offer he couldn't refuse? And why bring just him back? Where's his hottie side kick from last year?

Unable to make it to game, watching it though, and I have heard every song I talked about in the previous post. C and C music factory? Tootsie Roll? Clap your hands? COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a different music guy there on saturdays?

GREAT performance by the boys so far.

Unable to make it to game, watching it though, and I have heard every song I talked about in the previous post. C and C music factory? Tootsie Roll? Clap your hands? COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a different music guy there on saturdays?

GREAT performance by the boys so far.

Just heard from the "Spice Girls", too. Nice. Wish I was there.

Max brings up a good point and I obviously have a typing disability. I was sitting in Section 301, Row E, Seat 3 which is what Max announced. This is understandable since the winner was 3 seats in from the end of the row. Max and I had a nice conversation, hugged and all is well. Well we didn't hug, but I tried and Max resisted. Actually, I didn't try to hug Max. We did have a nice conversation though and he didn't taunt me for my lack of typing skills.

Max brings up a good point and I obviously have a typing disability. I was sitting in Section 301, Row E, Seat 3 which is what Max announced. This is understandable since the winner was 3 seats in from the end of the row. Max and I had a nice conversation, hugged and all is well. Well we didn't hug, but I tried and Max resisted. Actually, I didn't try to hug Max. We did have a nice conversation though and he didn't taunt me for my lack of typing skills.

I wouldn't want to hug you either :lol:

I think the weather nazis are going to owe me a St Cloud vs. UND hockey game (at the Ralph). I know that it's early yet, and the "blizzard" can still hit, by I think we were all duped again by the weather guessers that "forecasted" this "storm" four or five days ago.

On another note; I though Huber retired at the end of last season. Did the Ralph make him an offer he couldn't refuse? And why bring just him back? Where's his hottie side kick from last year?

I did "retire" at the end of last season. I thought upon graduation that I would be leaving the Grand Forks area, but I got a full-time job at the REA.

So I'm here to stay.

I did "retire" at the end of last season. I thought upon graduation that I would be leaving the Grand Forks area, but I got a full-time job at the REA.

So I'm here to stay.

Even better, so you are a full time REA employee. I ask again, who do we talk to about the horrible music choices? Is it you? I bring my friends up from the cities and elsewhere to show them what Sioux hockey is all about, and they hear Spice Girls, C & C Music Factory, and horrible horrible other "Jock Jam" type songs. It is freaking embarrassing! You are probably too young to know what "Jock Jams" is...it had it's time. THE 90'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even better, so you are a full time REA employee. I ask again, who do we talk to about the horrible music choices? Is it you? I bring my friends up from the cities and elsewhere to show them what Sioux hockey is all about, and they hear Spice Girls, C & C Music Factory, and horrible horrible other "Jock Jam" type songs. It is freaking embarrassing! You are probably too young to know what "Jock Jams" is...it had it's time. THE 90'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too Young!?!?! No way.

We bring in DJ's to run the music. I have nothing to do with it.