SiouxSports.com Forum

World Junior Tourney

AZSIOUX

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USA/Slovakia about to start. I hope USA left the showboating crap in the pool play and now that we're in the playoffs they just go out and get down to business.

exactly. lose this and go home. they better be ready

I don't if I get mugged for saying this; the USA goalie sucks. I can't believe he is the best we have?

Come on. Why hasn't the other goalie played for USA?

The other goalie is Josh Unice who plays for Kitchener in the OHL. Not sure how he compares to McCollum. Don't be surprised to see Mike Lee there next year.

As I type this Slovakia just scored another weak goal...3-1 Slovakia. Maybe we'll see Unice this game!

The other goalie is Josh Unice who plays for Kitchener in the OHL. Not sure how he compares to McCollum. Don't be surprised to see Mike Lee there next year.

As I type this Slovakia just scored another weak goal...3-1 Slovakia. Maybe we'll see Unice this game!

If nothing else maybe a goalie change would wake the rest of the guys up.

this is what i expected from this usa team and every one of them since the parise team for some reason. huge letdown already. embarassing. they better pick their crap up fast

Yeah, still time, but a very bad 1st. Not sure that this team has "it", we will find out in the 2nd.

this is what i expected from this usa team and every one of them since the parise team for some reason. huge letdown already. embarassing. they better pick their crap up fast

This is really sad. Every year this team has talent, but comes off looking like crybaby, sore-loser, prima donnas. If they lose today, that is SAD...but I suppose they'll just goon it up late in the game to make themselves feel better.