SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BADgers

AZSIOUX

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have really have missed watching the fans dancing on the webcast before the game.

I am ready for the first sioux home sweep this weekend. (knock on wood)

Sioux win 4-2 tonight and 5-3 tomorrow.

Lines are interesting, Zajac on 2nd line and Gregoire on 4th. not sure how that will go but i have faith in Hak

does anybody know why Wisconsin ended up getting jordy murray, his brother brady played for UND why didnt he??

I have really have missed watching the fans dancing on the webcast before the game.

I am ready for the first sioux home sweep this weekend. (knock on wood)

Sioux win 4-2 tonight and 5-3 tomorrow.

Lines are interesting, Zajac on 2nd line and Gregoire on 4th. not sure how that will go but i have faith in Hak

does anybody know why Wisconsin ended up getting jordy murray, his brother brady played for UND why didnt he??

dont think things went that great with brady murray through his injuries at UND. jordy went with a couple teammates from shattuck to uw

I don't know if it's because I'm watching on a bigger TV since it's on NHL Network, but it seems like the intensity is the highest so far this season.

5 minutes, 9 shots, no penalties. This is way more enjoyable hockey than any of the Sioux games I was able to watch last year.

So did I miss something that happened around here this past summer?

These game threads, even for home games, used to be so much more active. Now we're going minutes at a time without any posts.

games on tv tonight so probably not as much people at computers like myself...i think mor people post when watching webcast as you are right next to the computer..

good period by the sioux and badgers overall. 0-0 but a lot of action

These game threads, even for home games, used to be so much more active. Now we're going minutes at a time without any posts.

I was thinking the same thing.

Looks for sure like the Sioux are carrying the play, but just can't finish. Eidsness looked good, and Connolly looked lost, and got lucky. Hope the 2nd brings some goals for the Sioux!!!

We used to just type as we listened. Now, we have a video feed, so if we're busy typing that means we aren't watching.

games on tv tonight so probably not as much people at computers like myself...i think mor people post when watching webcast as you are right next to the computer..

good period by the sioux and badgers overall. 0-0 but a lot of action

that's why they invented the laptop lol