SiouxSports.com Forum

Other scores of interest

jimdahl

Kind of quiet around here today...

SE Louisiana leads Northwestern St 9-0 at the half

Cal Poly leads SDSU 13-7 w/5:24 remaining in the 2nd quarter

NDSU trails Northern Iowa 13-23 with 9:09 remaining in the 4th. They were down 6-23 at the half.

Idaho St plays Northern Arizona at 8:35ET

UC Davis plays Iona at 9:00ET

With the Bison loss today, did anyone see the hysteria at Bisonville??? These guys can't stand their own Q-back and are starting to bitch abouth their own coach for christ-sakes!! U would think they just lost another game to the Sioux!! :lol:

BobIwabuchiFan

OUCH! If I lived in Fargo I'd GOUGE them selling in my new business....

PITCHFORKS 'n HAY R us! :(:(

can't wait for the "MOValley conference is SO TOUGH" whining to begin.... I'm sure it's coming...:ohmy:

OUCH! If I lived in Fargo I'd GOUGE them selling in my new business....

PITCHFORKS 'n HAY R us! :(:(

can't wait for the "MOValley conference is SO TOUGH" whining to begin.... I'm sure it's coming...:ohmy:

Nope, it isn't coming. I was at the game and the Bison are horrid, led by Mertens. The bad thing for the Herd is Jackson must not be an option for QB either because I can't imagine the coaches not giving him a shot at a series or two. Two words come to mind.....overrated and overhyped. WYO out...........

Cal Poly 42, South Dakota St 28 - Final

SE Louisiana 26, Northwestern St 21 - Final

UC Davis off to a good start vs. Iona -- 24-3 w/9:54 remaining in the 2nd

Considering all we've heard about how attendance has greatly increased at SDSU since the dI move, I was very surprised that they drew just 8311 for a night game against the 5th-ranked team in FCS. :ohmy: If the weather was anything like it was in Grand Forks last night, that certainly wasn't a reason to stay away as it was quite nice.

State opener for pheasant season here in South Dakota on Saturday. It's a killer on attendance whether it's a State or U game. Whenever USD plays a game on the pheasant opener (which we try to avoid if possible) it is usually a night game to soften the blow to attendance. Pheasant opener in South Dakota is like the Walleye Opener in Minnesota, the state goes crazy. Don't you guys have the same issues with the deer season opener?

State opener for pheasant season here in South Dakota on Saturday. It's a killer on attendance whether it's a State or U game. Whenever USD plays a game on the pheasant opener (which we try to avoid if possible) it is usually a night game to soften the blow to attendance. Pheasant opener in South Dakota is like the Walleye Opener in Minnesota, the state goes crazy. Don't you guys have the same issues with the deer season opener?

Yes, and we host SUU on the weekend of the Deer opener. I worry that could be our only game to dip below 10,000. We'll see.