UW Eau Claire at UW Lacrosse

SCSU at UM Crookston

Idaho State at Northern Colorado

SE Louisiana - BYE

Western Washington vs Central Washington in Seattle

Southern Utah at UC Davis

Indiana State at Southern Illinois

Missouri S&T at South Dakota

Mr. Lennon and his Salukis are taking on Indiana State. The game just started on FCS Central if anyone wants to watch. SIU scored a long touchdown pass on their first play from scrimmage. 7-0

I'm heading to the Mayville State's homecoming game against Dickinson State so I will be unable to follow the whole game.

Mr. Lennon and his Salukis are taking on Indiana State. The game just started on FCS Central if anyone wants to watch. SIU scored a long touchdown pass on their first play from scrimmage. 7-0

I'm heading to the Mayville State's homecoming game against Dickinson State so I will be unable to follow the whole game.

SIU is up 50-0 at halftime! They seem to be getting out their frustrations from last weeks second half collapse...

M S&T was driving down the field and threw a pass into the endzone. It was bobbled and intercepted by USD. They ran it back to ~20. They got the touchdown and for some reason went for 2 and missed it. M S&T drove down and got a field goal on their next possession.

M S&T 3

USD 20

End of 3.

This is the first year that I have had the expanded sports package from Midcontinent. I have to say that the 3 Fox College Sports channels are a college footbal fans best friend. They are great about showing DI games that feature teams you wouldn't usually be able to watch on ABC, CBS or ESPN. They show alot of games featuring lower level DI FBS teams as well as many, many games featuring DI FCS teams. I have even caught a few DII and DIII games.

Right now I am watching FCS teams Sam Houston State and the University of Central Arkansas from the Southland Conference on FCS Atlantic. Both of the SUs have played quite a few Southland teams in the last 5 years. I am sure we will likely see alot of Southland teams as well. They seem to be pretty willin to sign home-and-homes.