SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

note....just noticed, kessel serves boston too-many-men-on-ice penalty hehe

edit.....then he scored....boo on that crap

So, in 14 games he is 3-3-6 with a -5 plus/minus rating, fourth worst on the team.

T. Zajac is 4-3-7 in 15 games with a +3 rating.

Is there a pattern here that we've seen before?

That is the first time I have ever heard about that one.

I didn't know it was even possible.

yeah i didnt either, but i looked more, and what it says is, on the game summary is that it is a 5 min for hooking penalty. however, down on the stats it shows 2 min. http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/boxscore?gameId=261115002

and stafford just got the primary assist on Vanek's goal

yeah i didnt either, but i looked more, and what it says is, on the game summary is that it is a 5 min for hooking penalty. however, down on the stats it shows 2 min. http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/boxscore?gameId=261115002

and stafford just got the primary assist on Vanek's goal

It was a 2 minute minor for delay of game, shooting puck over the glass.

Tonight's former Sioux playing:

Mike Commodore: Carolina

Jason Blake: New York Is.

EDIT: Drew Stafford: Buffalo

note....just noticed, kessel serves boston too-many-men-on-ice penalty hehe

edit.....then he scored....boo on that crap

-Stafford gets an assist

- Blake gets a goal

-Ryan Johnson gets a goal for St. Louis

-Belfour gets the win

Its been hard to keep up but, how is stafford doing since is callup? Think he'll be around for a bit? Im not sure of how serious the injury is for who he is in replacement of? ;):huh:

he was up, then called down, then up the next day. he is doing well. some points while up. they are so good, he will more than likely be a up and down call up this year as they are very high on him. look for that this year unless of a long term injury then next year he will be up to stay

he was up, then called down, then up the next day.

that has nothing to do with his play and everything to do with salary cap reasons. he will stay up at least until afinoghenov (sp?) returns. even then, he could still stay with the big club as they also demoted another player when drew got called up.

that has nothing to do with his play and everything to do with salary cap reasons. he will stay up at least until afinoghenov (sp?) returns. even then, he could still stay with the big club as they also demoted another player when drew got called up.

look at drew's play....he gets at near or over 10 shifts a game, usually more. but look at mike card and andrew peters, they hardly play at all (card avg-3, peters avg-4). stafford, in 5 games, has 3 points (1g, 2a), but mike card, in 3 games (although a d-man) has 0 points, and andrew peters, a left wing, in 10 games, also has 0 points. i believe stafford would stay up, or stay consistent in playing, and probably andrew peters will go down. just my opinion :-P

you are right, i never said it had anything to do with his play. like i said, he will be called up and down when needed this year and hopefully next year when there is room, he will be a everyday nhl player