SiouxSports.com Forum

08-09 Top Ten

mikejm

Maybe, for the Sioux; If everyone comes back. But if the sioux lose Oshie, Chorney, Duncan, and Finley, they'll finish in the bottom half. Guess we'll see....

I think the gophers would be more deserving of a top 10 spot over the sioux.

They'll be plenty of movement on this list before the end of August I suspect.

That is silly, UND has some top of the line recruits and a good core of players, there is no way they will not be in the mix at the end of the season.

That is silly, UND has some top of the line recruits and a good core of players, there is no way they will not be in the mix at the end of the season.

Agreed. Might have to rely pretty heavily on those new guys so it all depends on if they actually pan out. Same can be said for the Gophers with Ness, Schroeder, etc.

Princeton being in the top ten is a joke, while they outshot the Sioux during the Regional I never felt like UND was going to lose to the EZAC team. INCH is a fricken joke. INCh will continue to be a joke. I am surprised that there is not more eastern teams on it.

No where to post this so I'll put it here.

I had to go to the lab to check out a patient who went beak down after having his blood drawn. Happens a lot but this particular patient was a big strapping young man wearing.......

a Gopher t-shirt. After checking him out, he was fine, and going back to my dept, I laughed out loud!!! I'm still smiling at the thought of him.

Go Goofy...., wait!! That's not what I meant or was it?! :0

Are you saying that you didn't even tell him it was the t-shirt's fault? :glare: Or better yet - you should have given him a prescription for a Sioux t-shirt.

Are you saying that you didn't even tell him it was the t-shirt's fault? :0

You know me too well!! I said, 'Take that rag off and you'll be fine.' The lab tech laughed but he was still too much in la la land to understand me. :glare:

Maybe, for the Sioux; If everyone comes back. But if the sioux lose Oshie, Chorney, Duncan, and Finley, they'll finish in the bottom half. Guess we'll see....

sandbagtechniquesdf8.jpg

are you high? even if they lose those 4, i would be surprised if they are not top 5. and yes, minnesota DOES deserve a top 10. these are two teams that have the ability to make a serious run for it, and nobody but the fans of these teams are willing to throw them a bone.

are you high? even if they lose those 4, i would be surprised if they are not top 5. and yes, minnesota DOES deserve a top 10. these are two teams that have the ability to make a serious run for it, and nobody but the fans of these teams are willing to throw them a bone.

The only thing I can think of is they are trying to get a reaction out of the WCHA teams since they did it all season long on their podcasts?