SiouxSports.com Forum

2008 NHL draft Rankings

Esoxpirate

Here is a link to INCH and the Top players eligible for the 2008 NHL class.

http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7Archiv...08/css_0633.htm

UND recurits are ranked as follows

36. Cory Fienhage D Eastview (Minn.) H.S. North Dakota

37. Danny Kristo F U.S. NTDP North Dakota

79. David Toews F Shattuck St. Mary's (Minn) North Dakota

147. Andrew MacWilliam D Camrose (AJHL) North Dakota

178. Joe Gleason D Edina (Minn.) H.S. North Dakota

Esox

Gosh I hope the Hawks take Toews, Oshie doesn't sign and opts out of St. Louis after next season and goes to the Hawks.

That isn't going to happen, I can't see St Louis letting Oshie slip through their fingers.

I am sure they will have him locked up before the end of the summer.

I am dreaming of smacking the ball STRAIGHT down the fairway.

I am dreaming of a spring without snow. I am a Bruins and Wild fan and who ever is playing the Habs.

That's funny.

I am dreaming of hitting the ball anywhere close to the green.

I am dreaming of getting the ball into the hole in less than 4 putts.

I am dreaming of a time when jackets aren't necessary.

I am a Red Wings and Devils fan who is gaining appreciation for the Blackhawks and who ever is playing the Wild, Twins, Vikings, whichever network that is willing to preempt basketball or NASCAR for ANYTHING ELSE!

And Vikings fans should be proud. They only effed up once (the FSU DT) in the draft.

That's funny.

I am dreaming of hitting the ball anywhere close to the green.

I am dreaming of getting the ball into the hole in less than 4 putts.

I am dreaming of a time when jackets aren't necessary.

I am a Red Wings and Devils fan who is gaining appreciation for the Blackhawks and who ever is playing the Wild, Twins, Vikings, whichever network that is willing to preempt basketball or NASCAR for ANYTHING ELSE!

And Vikings fans should be proud. They only effed up once (the FSU DT) in the draft.

And that is on the mini golf course :glare:

And that is on the mini golf course :glare:

No. I'm banned on most putt-putt golf courses thanks to two broken windows, a maintenance teenager with a golf-ball sized welt on his hand, one broken windmill, and three broken putters. :D

mikeypat, Goon... either of you two able to get to Fargo this summer for a round? I could perhaps get up to Grand Forks. if it is the right time.

I wanna play a sport I supremely suck at... wow. :0

No. I'm banned on most putt-putt golf courses thanks to two broken windows, a maintenance teenager with a golf-ball sized welt on his hand, one broken windmill, and three broken putters. :glare:

mikeypat, Goon... either of you two able to get to Fargo this summer for a round? I could perhaps get up to Grand Forks. if it is the right time.

I wanna play a sport I supremely suck at... wow. :D

Sounds like me at Thunder Road playing mini golf haha...

Oh I know, especially need to respect the allowed bumping for the most part.

This is getting way off track here, but allowed bumping is only cool when you (as an 8 year old) isn't getting run off the track by teenagers or college students like my brother did. He got taken out hard at the Wisconsin Dells by some punk teens. It's all cool when you're older, but not cool when you're taking out little kids.

This is getting way off track here, but allowed bumping is only cool when you (as an 8 year old) isn't getting run off the track by teenagers or college students like my brother did. He got taken out hard at the Wisconsin Dells by some punk teens. It's all cool when you're older, but not cool when you're taking out little kids.

Who in their right mind would bump a little kid or an old person off the track? Im talking about me with my friends or you with your friends or whatever, thats where the fun is, not bumping random people. Im one of those college kids and Im not even that big of an idiot.