SiouxSports.com Forum

Nothing on Guentzel Firing?

hermit

I call BS on this. I ALL CAPS! Your contact is worthless.....

So are you saying the pioneer press is wrong?

Hearing Mike Guentzel's reasons for resigning after 14 years as assistant coach of the Gophers men's hockey team, you would believe he has simply done it long enough. However, reading between the lines, you might conclude that leaving wasn't entirely his idea.

Right, Gophers with a Z, because you know the contacts I have inside the Minnesota hockey program.

p.s. Gophers with a "Z," do you wear Zubaz cuz it startz and endz with a Z? :silly:

zubaz_fuljpg-jpeg-image-384x526-pixels_1197664244906.png

Ewwwwww!

I think, based on the colors of his zubaz, this guy is a BADger fan

So are you saying the pioneer press is wrong?

I think he's saying the PP writer didn't provide anything substantial to question the reason publicly given for his departure.

In either case I find it humorous anyone would allude to this casting some huge negative shadow on the program. What percentage of persons here have held the exact same job for 14 years? When you left your last place of employment did it cease to exist and/or did it no longer flourish? That's not say there won't be shoes to fill by his leaving but it's not that uncommon folks.

I think he's saying the PP writer didn't provide anything substantial to question the reason publicly given for his departure.

In either case I find it humorous anyone would allude to this casting some huge negative shadow on the program. What percentage of persons here have held the exact same job for 14 years? When you left your last place of employment did it cease to exist and/or did it no longer flourish? That's not say there won't be shoes to fill by his leaving but it's not that uncommon folks.

FAIR ENOUGH :silly: