SiouxSports.com Forum

OFFICIAL "BAD FAN" BASHING THREAD

THETRIOUXPER

I will officially bash myself, yzerman19. I am the worst Sioux hockey fan ever. I rip players, coaches, staff, fans, small children and Ralph himself. I take the name of Parise in vain, and I don't despise BC.

I hereby second this based on the Parise reference and the fact that he is sly in colluding "sane" members of SS.com's poster regiment into agreement with him on occasion! :D

Seriously, Trioup, I expected nothing less after a loss in the Frozen Four. It happend the last 4 years. It happened after the 1-0 DU loss.

I admit I am a bad fan of Minnesota pro sports. After growing up a fan of the teams, I've grown cynical and abusive towards their philosophies to the point where I actively root against them. So, I guess I'll sieve myself on that one.

I will officially bash myself, yzerman19. I am the worst Sioux hockey fan ever. I rip players, coaches, staff, fans, small children and Ralph himself. I take the name of Parise in vain, and I don't despise BC.

You didn't say anything positive about the rodents, so you get to stay.