SiouxSports.com Forum

How are you passing the time,

Sioux-cia

I feel like a five year old on Christmas Eve!!

I can't seem to stay off the internet. SiouxSports.com is burned into my retina!! I've visited every online source selling tickets. I've been on the phone with Siouxmama about 20 times in two hours. Maybe I should just go to bed and set the alarm for Wednesday!! :ohmy:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like a five year old on Christmas Eve!!

I can't seem to stay off the internet. SiouxSports.com is burned into my retina!! I've visited every online source selling tickets. I've been on the phone with Siouxmama about 20 times in two hours. Maybe I should just go to bed and set the alarm for Wednesday!! :ohmy:

I hear ya. My wife thinks I need a therapist. Can't wait to get to Denver!

Go Brewers, undefeated baby.

HaHa and you got the lead right now, we should be the top 2 in our division again this season. You have to admit though that Fukodome was a stud on opening day. And when did Seth Rogan get into the MLB (I'm picking on Gagne) :ohmy::lol:

HaHa and you got the lead right now, we should be the top 2 in our division again this season. You have to admit though that Fukodome was a stud on opening day. And when did Seth Rogan get into the MLB (I'm picking on Gagne) :ohmy::lol:

gagne blows. ever since he had to get off the juice and hgh hes drop 8-9 mph on his fastball. he made his money and hes done now. stick a fork in him

how am i passing time? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe check into the hostpital and get morphene for 5-6 days then have them wake me up when i have to go to the airport wednesday :D

Even if the Brewers have another disappointing season, they still have the sweetest name in all of sports.

gagne blows. ever since he had to get off the juice and hgh hes drop 8-9 mph on his fastball. he made his money and hes done now. stick a fork in him

how am i passing time? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe check into the hostpital and get morphene for 5-6 days then have them wake me up when i have to go to the airport wednesday :ohmy:

Agreed on Gagne. Funny how he managed to get signed just before the Mitchell report. Nearly blew it for us Monday.

first half of the mlb season is too slow for me, thank goodness the nhl playoffs will be going on for months after the college season is over :lol: then it's lake and golf season. i am ready for some sunshine (and no smarta$$ comments from those of you in arizona, hawaii or other tropical climates)

:ohmy: