SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs PRINCETON

AZSIOUX

ok now that the 1st is over can anybody out there help me i know that i sound like a broken record but i dont care....

i want to watch this game not listen 2 minutes behind....

so does anybody know how i can log into espn360

or does anybody know of any internet video feed, channelsurfing.net does not have a link

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok now that the 1st is over can anybody out there help me i know that i sound like a broken record but i dont care....

or does anybody know of any internet video feed, channelsurfing.net does not have a link

I did't need a password

I really thought that our forwards were dominating. They were able to get past the D on some rushes and also cycle the puck around. We do need to get more shots and muck it up for a rebound goal.

This Princeton team isn't going to let up, so the D needs to be resilient.

You probably can't fool ESPN360, I'm sure it identifies your IP address and knows if you are with an authorized ISP.

Here's an alternative that RedFrog posted yesterday on how to possibly watch the games on the internet live. It was noted that it hasn't worked for everyone but it's an option and there are people who have got it to work. Anyways here's his post:

For those without ESPNU here is a way to watch the game:

You need to have both the VLC media player and Sopcast installed

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

http://www.sopcast.org/

Once you have both programs installed:

Open this sopcast stream: sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/22668 (can do this in a new browser [at least on firefox] by copy and pasting in the html bar)

Once you have a solid sopcast connection, open the VLC media player and go to File/Open Network Stream

Go to the network tab and enter http:// 127.0.0.1:8902 (without the space after http://) in the HTTP/HTTPS/FTP/MMS field

Click OK

Do not close sopcast once the feed starts in VLC.

Courtesy of : NCAA Hockey Tournament on VP4/The Game! - MyP2P Forum

Kozek's goal.

Pretty passing play!

It seems like The Sioux have Princeton on their heels a little, but they'd better score a couple more soon, to avoid danger from a cheap turnover goal. If they keep the offensive pressure on, one's bound to go in. The quicker the better. Princeton hasn't seemed to solve The Sioux defence very well. Is their coach any good at making adjustments?

Here's an alternative that RedFrog posted yesterday on how to possibly watch the games on the internet live. It was noted that it hasn't worked for everyone but it's an option and there are people who have got it to work. Anyways here's his post:

ok i just did all of that and got a video feed but it is lacrosse not hockey does anybody know how to get the game not some boring lacrosse

What the hell was Chay doing there? Tried to make a pass to make a pretty play. Should have just shot it and got back.

I was thinking the same thing. He made some pretty nice moves to get himself down low, but then should have just shot rather than trying to pass into a crowd of five players.

Since we've been having this discussion lately on the boards, that is the 2nd time in this game I've noticed that Miller had a scoring chance and both times was unable to get a shot.

You're just noticing that this game? He's been like that pretty much all year. Don't mean to come down on him, but he needs to find ways to get his shot off. He should be practicing with Kozie and Dane Jackson.

I was thinking the same thing. He made some pretty nice moves to get himself down low, but then should have just shot rather than trying to pass into a crowd of five players.

Looked to me like he had 1/3 of the top of the net opened. Would have been a sharp angle, but it would have been a chance instead of a turnover.

ok i just did all of that and got a video feed but it is lacrosse not hockey does anybody know how to get the game not some boring lacrosse

The other region will be on that feed after the lacrosse game is over. It only has about a minute left.

I could be wrong, but that link last night was for espnu, and the Sioux game isn't being broadcast by espnu