SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Game Threads - Scores

AZSIOUX

I heard him say that earlier too....what a douche.

I find this rather disturbing. I don't think Norton has been this way in the past. Sure, he's no friend of the WCHA, but he's never been this disrespectful towards any particular program to my knowledge.

Oh well.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I just hear Norton right?

UND got some help from the ref when a couple calls didn't go Princeton's way?

Yeah that's about the third time he's said something regarding Princeton and the no love from the refs.

He's truly an idiot I mean with that and saying Holy Cross defeated North Dakota in the 2005 Regional a few times you gotta think somebody would correct him or shut him up :love:. They gotta take the whiskey away from him he's hiding it under the desk!

I find this rather disturbing. I don't think Norton has been this way in the past. Sure, he's no friend of the WCHA, but he's never been this disrespectful towards any particular program to my knowledge.

Oh well.

What's disturbing is that they can't get a couple decent guys to cover the tourney. Put Buccigross in the studio and let Norton go call the UNH game.

It's not just that Norton is anti-west, he doesn't know anything about the teams and just makes things up.