SiouxSports.com Forum

Some Sign Ideas!?!

SiouxFan_InBeaverLand

I have been using the same sign at Final Fives for a few years now: "Minnesota: Land of 10,000 Excuses." It will be there again this weekend.

It would be nice, though, to have some pro-UND signs as well as a sign for our game vs. Denver. As much as I like to rip on the gophers, it wouldn't be too relevant for our game.

I only wish we were holding up a "Where is Minnesota?" sign tonight...

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been using the same sign at Final Fives for a few years now: "Minnesota: Land of 10,000 Excuses." It will be there again this weekend.

It would be nice, though, to have some pro-UND signs as well as a sign for our game vs. Denver. As much as I like to rip on the gophers, it wouldn't be too relevant for our game.

A Sioux fan with a pro UND sign instead of an anti Gopher sign? That would be a first.

Sign for tonight:

Woog- Please tell Frank to shut-up.

OH PLEASE, PLEASE LET THIS ONE GET SHOWN ON TV! I will probably wet myself from laughing so hard!

Also, since Woog made the comment last weekend about people in wheelchairs, maybe you could have a sign that says something like:

Thank you Wooger 4 working well with the handicapped!

(INSERT PICTURE OF MAZZACCO HERE)

Props to whoever brought the "only Pohl Sioux fans care about...." sign. Nice work!

You mean the "Sioux fans wish for a better Pohl" sign? Because that was totally us!! :)

We got a lot of nice comments from the Gopher fans. Even Pohl's roommate/best friend came and found us after the game and chatted with us for a little bit. We got a lot of "that's very classy" from the Gopher fans.

You mean the "Sioux fans wish for a better Pohl" sign? Because that was totally us!! :)

We got a lot of nice comments from the Gopher fans. Even Pohl's roommate/best friend came and found us after the game and chatted with us for a little bit. We got a lot of "that's very classy" from the Gopher fans.

Nice work on that sign, it was very nice. Glad to see it got the ovation it did.

Oh and we are currently in the process of making signs for the rest of the weekend. Be on the lookout :D

Yep, that's the one. Good work. I especially enjoyed the boos the gopher fans around us gave it. That was pretty entertaining until some of their more enlightened brethren cleared it up for them. :D

Great sign and nice work

Yep, that's the one. Good work. I especially enjoyed the boos the gopher fans around us gave it. That was pretty entertaining until some of their more enlightened brethren cleared it up for them. :)

Ha, thank you! Yeah we got a lot of boos for being Sioux fans, but after people actually read the sign we got the applause

Great sign and nice work

Thank you very much, my friend made it while I was driving yesterday! We got a lot of nasty looks and comments, but for every nasty look there was also a "thank you," a handshake, a smile, and/or a good conversation. We will be bringing it to the Gopher game again tonight I think when they play CC.

We also have a lot of signs for the Sioux game this afternoon, so watch out for our colorful section in 111 :)

Thank you very much, my friend made it while I was driving yesterday! We got a lot of nasty looks and comments, but for every nasty look there was also a "thank you," a handshake, a smile, and/or a good conversation. We will be bringing it to the Gopher game again tonight I think when they play CC.

We also have a lot of signs for the Sioux game this afternoon, so watch out for our colorful section in 111 :glare:

UND runs on Duncan and Me So Chorney?

What are with the UND fans and signs? Just wondering. They are the only fans with them?

It was funny, there were some very drunk UND fans with a Holy Cross signs last night. Well Puffy went up to them and just kinda warned them that people are looking to KO them. The guy broke down in tears and looked like he was going to have a breakdown. He did give the sign to Puffy and he threw it out. After he gave his sign away this 21 year old kids had to get a hug from his mommy to get rid if the tears. He did the same thing Friday night but got choked out by a SCSU fan.

What are with the UND fans and signs? Just wondering. They are the only fans with them?

It was funny, there were some very drunk UND fans with a Holy Cross signs last night. Well Puffy went up to them and just kinda warned them that people are looking to KO them. The guy broke down in tears and looked like he was going to have a breakdown. He did give the sign to Puffy and he threw it out. After he gave his sign away this 21 year old kids had to get a hug from his mommy to get rid if the tears. He did the same thing Friday night but got choked out by a SCSU fan.

Sioux fans are the best in college hockey.