SiouxSports.com Forum

This deserves it's own post

Fetch

Most of the players sit between Hen and Koberinski in the press box, could see Trupp's hair from my seat, and what looked to be Radke and Davidson there all three nights.

And secondly, it has been on my mind all weekend, and I may be roasted for this comment, but I feel that if a player devotes 4 years to this team, I think regardless of how big the game is, he deserves to play the final game at the Ralph.

I heard from an inside guy (don't blame me if it's wrong) that Kyle Radke has been really sick this weekend and tried to go but just couldn't. I think he basically took himself out.

Kyle did manage to skate around in warmups Saturday night. I missed warmups Friday but I heard he warmed up with the team then also.

It may be a coincidence, but our streak started when Radke was inserted back into the line-up on a consistent basis. When he was taken out, well we all now what happened. Marto is a good player, but I don't think we gain that much by inserting him over Radke. He has been here for four years and under the circumstances deserved to play this weekend. I hope the only reason he didn't play is that he couldn't go physically. However I doubt that was the case.

Hope we see him this weekend, especially against DU!

I heard from an inside guy (don't blame me if it's wrong) that Kyle Radke has been really sick this weekend and tried to go but just couldn't. I think he basically took himself out.

Kyle did manage to skate around in warmups Saturday night. I missed warmups Friday but I heard he warmed up with the team then also.

I mentioned that in another thread, too.

Kyle is/was sick, but not sure if he took himself out or not. Only he would know if he was OK to play the entire game.

But, I sure wish he could have played, since it was his final games at The Ralph. ;)

I was thinking abou that too... especially during the "senior skate" Sunday night. If he was ill, I'd like to think that he really took one for the team knowing he wasn't 100%.

If he was a healthy scratch... I guess I'm dissapointed a bit. But I'm not qualified to make the roster, even though I like to pretend.