SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's his little bro Taylor...he's good at that stuff. Could be TJ tho too I imagine.

thats his bro i think but who knows and thats a hell of a c walk whoever it as :D nice, im still working on mine for denver! hell yeah!!

and c walk = crip walk for those who are wondering as in crips gangs, thats their gansta walk ;) love it

I hate to see people passing info like this off on the message boards.

Is it necessary?

its a message board,oh well. lets hope the oshie is back friday and maybe genoway but that may be pushing it

I hate to see people passing info like this off on the message boards.

Is it necessary?

Usually I woulnd't say something like this, but I'm just saying that he didn't look hurt to me. I'm just hoping that he's ok and will be able to play on Friday.

Usually I woulnd't say something like this, but I'm just saying that he didn't look hurt to me. I'm just hoping that he's ok and will be able to play on Friday.

maybe he got in trouble friday and instead of a public suspension this was the way they did it. :silly:

I'm betting he tweaked something, and didn't feel he could play at 100%. A little PT, some ice, and I'm sure nobody wanted to risk it with the playoffs so close. Osh knows how important the next month is...it's a good chunk of why he stayed here in the first place.

I'd be surprised if either TJ or Chay play. :silly:

that means davidson is in at forward, i say oshie plays unless you know something but we can still beat tech and then get those guys back for the final 5

If we can't figure out how to score some goals, we'll go no where in the post season. We barely managed a 3 GPG average in the league this year and in our last 5 games, it's been a measly 1.6. Our defense has been strong but we cannot survive for long with this kind of offensive performance. Hopefully we can get something to click during the MT series.

mcuh better question - your right

I knew it was a lot so I thought I would research it:

1999 2 games to 1 over Mankato (loss was Friday night)

2000 2 games to 1 over Denver (loss was Saturday night)

2001 2 games to 1 over UMD (loss was Friday night)

2003 2 games to 1 over Denver (loss was Friday night)

2006 2 games to 1 over Mankato (loss was Friday night)

This is the 9th time in the past 10 years the Sioux have hosted a first-round series. In 5 of the previous 8 times, they needed 3 games to advance to the Final Five. Something tells me Dave Hakstol will mention those numbers to the team before they take the ice on Friday night.

If we can't figure out how to score some goals, we'll go no where in the post season. We barely managed a 3 GPG average in the league this year and in our last 5 games, it's been a measly 1.6. Our defense has been strong but we cannot survive for long with this kind of offensive performance. Hopefully we can get something to click during the MT series.

unfortunatley I think that's what will be the ultimate downfall of this team. scoring 1-2 goals might get by the likes of bemidji, duluth and st. cloud but come cc, michigan, miami and denver that won't get it done.