UND vs Tech/Duluth

Denver vs Tech/Duluth

MSU/UMtc/SCSU/UW (this area is a mess)

My predictions

4 - MSU

5 - UW

6 - SCSU

7 - Goofs

Sweeney said that UW holds the tiebreaker over SCSU so the Huskies have alot to play for tommorow. They can be anywhere from the 4 seed to the 7 seed (I am not sure how they fair in the tiebreak with the Goofs and Mavs). Someone with a better knowledge of the tiebreakers needs to fill in the gaps. Come on Goon you probably have all the scenarios figured out already. Fill in the masses! Thanks.

BD

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A win/tie by us tomorrow and Makato hosts Minne. Not the matchup I want to see but I don't want us to lose tomorrow so they can change it either! Since I don't see us losing and MSUM losing, SCSU needs a point for home ice where they will host the Badgers. Hopefully Tech can win so they stay a TUC. I assume we want to play Tech in the playoffs so we would root for Duluth as well but is it possible to knock out Tech if we play in the playoffs? Then we might want to play Duluth. But is it possible to knock Duluth out if we play in the playoffs as well? Lots of questions to be answered.

My predictions

4 - MSU

5 - UW

6 - SCSU

7 - Goofs

Sweeney said that UW holds the tiebreaker over SCSU so the Huskies have alot to play for tommorow. They can be anywhere from the 4 seed to the 7 seed (I am not sure how they fair in the tiebreak with the Goofs and Mavs). Someone with a better knowledge of the tiebreakers needs to fill in the gaps. Come on Goon you probably have all the scenarios figured out already. Fill in the masses! Thanks.

BD

What you have there is fine. I think there is a lot of factors that we have to figure out, I don't have a long enough attention span to figure it out. I am hoping we get MTU and not UMD.

I agree but I wouldn't call it an upset. Mankato is the better team.

In terms of seeding, not an upset, you're correct.

I think Gopher fans are expecting that their team will find the solution starting next weekend. They're going to be disappointed.

I think Gopher fans are expecting that their team will find the solution starting next weekend. They're going to be disappointed.

Funny thing is that I am not going to be shed one tear for the golden chokers. :D:D:D

Funny thing is that I am not going to be shed one tear for the golden chokers. :D:D:D

I've always told people...if they reunited the 1980 Soviet Olympic team and had them play an exhibition game against Minnesota at Mariucci, I'd be sitting in the stands proudly wearing my red CCCP jersey screaming "Let's Go Commies!". :D

I've always told people...if they reunited the 1980 Soviet Olympic team and had them play an exhibition game against Minnesota at Mariucci, I'd be sitting in the stands proudly wearing my red CCCP jersey screaming "Let's Go Commies!". :D

LOL, I would as well. I think it would be fun to go to MSU-M and watch them take apart the Goofs.

Funny thing is I think the Mavericks are going to get the best effort by the refs next weekend.

I think your going to see a 10-4 differential every night in favor of the goofs.

I think you have to actually be in a position to go far in the Tourney to be called a choker...can't say Minnesota has ever been in that situation this year.

What Rex?? The Gophers are the New York Yankees of college hockey. They, and their fans, expect to go far into the tournaments every year. This year is no different. At the beginning of the year, all of the Gopher faithful were crowing about championships and trophies on all levels for their boys this year. What with the great facilities, the storied tradition, the top-shelf recruits, the coaching brain trust, and the knowledgeable fan base, anything short of a Frozen Four appearance constitutes a choke for the most golden of all chokers, the Gophers.

i wouldnt call it a upset :D 7 vs 4, the 4 cant be a the underdog can they :D

I would call it an upset, Mankato is awful. And I'm very glad we get to go there, get to the Final Five, and get some momentum going into the NCAAs.

I would call it an upset, Mankato is awful. And I'm very glad we get to go there, get to the Final Five, and get some momentum going into the NCAAs.

i wouldnt, maybe a life time achievment upset but not a 7 vs 4 upset :D

news flash - mankato might not be a world beater but to say they are awful is halarious, come on. they have won 9 of their last 12 games with 3 sweeps. split with cc at cc and have swept denver. sit tied for 8th in pairwise

the gophers are still on the ncaa bubble as im sure you may know. a win tonight is a must to keep in that range.

SOME of you Sioux fans sound an awful lot like the Goofer fans you say you despise.....I still can't figure out why so many posts on here revolve around UM. :D

Every win from here on out is a win I didn't think the gophers would get 4 weeks ago. I will take what the team accomplishes this year, in the down year, and enjoy it. Just as much as you all will be rooting against UM :D , I will be rooting for an unexpected run that may happen, may not. Go back and read the beginning of the year threads you had. Perfect season, national champs, conference champs and tourney champs...... :D

Just getting ready for the playoffs!!!! fire away defensive SUE fans!!!

SOME of you Sioux fans sound an awful lot like the Goofer fans you say you despise.....I still can't figure out why so many posts on here revolve around UM. :D

Every win from here on out is a win I didn't think the gophers would get 4 weeks ago. I will take what the team accomplishes this year, in the down year, and enjoy it. Just as much as you all will be rooting against UM :D , I will be rooting for an unexpected run that may happen, may not. Go back and read the beginning of the year threads you had. Perfect season, national champs, conference champs and tourney champs...... :D

Just getting ready for the playoffs!!!! fire away defensive SUE fans!!!

Well have fun with your team! I will be rooting against the gophers all the way. but will the Final five be as much fun? oh well.. Go Duluth!