SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trick Oshie and Malone try to pull off is amazing skill. In fact, in our end at the M.Tech game in Houghton back in October, the puck was deflected off a shot and went high up in the netting about 15-20 feet high. Oshie calmly skated over and caught it on his stick with the puck laying flat on his blade! he then turned to the ref and the ref took it off his blade. :D he got a standing ovation from our Sioux section!!! Sick skillz!

Time to bring out an oldie - doubtless TJOshie has gotten better since 2005:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZACw1sVuPs#

From what I understand, Genoway is a day to day right now. He may be back this weekend, but more than likely next week or the week after. I would say his chances of being back this weekend are pretty slim, but a possibility.

Thanks for the info, USA!

If a week off helps him get 100% (or even 90%) faster then I hope he doesn't play this weekend.

I would have to agree. It would be a poor choice to have Genoway play this weekend, and possibly risk him being out of the line up the remainder of the year. Put him on the bench until the NCAAs start if he's not 90% or better, or at risk for aggrevating an existing injury.

I would have to agree. It would be a poor choice to have Genoway play this weekend, and possibly risk him being out of the line up the remainder of the year. Put him on the bench until the NCAAs start if he's not 90% or better, or at risk for aggrevating an existing injury.

if hes ready to play he will play and hak and his staff would never put someone out there with the risk of further injury. not going to happen at UND