SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

I will be there and will start one with whoever wants to help me out. I can't yell loud enough to start it by myself! sorry!

nice, maybe before the puck drops on saturday and in 3rd period if the games in hand

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No student section this weekend. Spring Break. But i passed up going aywhere to stay and watch our boys. But now i lost my tickets!

Oh sad... I have an extra ticket for both nights I think, since my friend backed out on coming, but you'd be sitting with me and a couple of my friends :angry:

not that the sioux need any more motivation as i know this team has 1 goal in mind but this is senior weekend and lets send kaip, bina radke and lamoureux out with a stick salute in their last regular season series! im assuming senior night is saturday? each player needs a ROBBIE BINA, clap clap clapclapclap done for them as im sure it will be done. i know the the student sections will start them but the whole arena needs to take part, the whole arena!

four players that have given this program and us fans a lot to cheer about and be proud about!

tn_IMG_6399.JPGtn_075.JPG

tn_101.JPGtn_IMG_2831.JPG

That cheer works with Bina and Radke... but how would it work with Phil (JP?) and Kaip?

That cheer works with Bina and Radke... but how would it work with Phil (JP?) and Kaip?

just have to be creative :angry:

or

thank you kaiper/or rylan - clap clap clapclapclap

thank you lamoureux

thank you bina

thank you radke

inch podcast up for this week, yes it may put you to sleep but i posted it anyways, snoozer

http://insidecollegehockey.com/INCH.htm

i love the part that the top wcha teams dont go out east to play, thats just minnesota i think as they dont travel non conference which is a joke but has its own thread. und goes east every friken year and plays top teams. cc went to unh this season. do your research tallywacker east coast guy.

http://insidecollegehockey.com/INCH.htm

i love the part that the top wcha teams dont go out east to play, thats just minnesota i think as they dont travel non conference which is a joke but has its own thread. und goes east every friken year and plays top teams. cc went to unh this season. do your research tallywacker east coast guy.

Minnesota isn't a a top WCHA team. Maybe YOU should do your research!!! :huh:

~I would have to say that this last POD cast is a complete joke.

~None of the top teams in the WCHA teams travel because they are worried about revenue.

~North Dakota travles a lot.

~I know that Minnesota and Wisconsin are tied into the Show Case as well as their own tourneys. They do travel for the Show Case on

every other season.

~Apparently Josh Meyers doesn't want to stick up for the WCHA teams that travel. Apparently he didn't get the memo where

UND

~UND has traveled a lot and went to the NE this season as well as last season.

If my memory serves me right UND went to the fog bowl at Boston College and the next night to Northeastern University.

If I am not mistaken that is travling. Next season the Sioux are going to go to the GLI...

~Apparently some feel that we put way too much emphasis on Strenght of Schedule.

~It Bemidji States Fault.

~I recomend you guys listen to this joke every week, its pretty funny.

matt: In your opinion, are the bubble teams like Notre dame better then those lower tear WCHA teams that have a really strong RPI. or do you think those bubble teams would be worse in the WCHA??

Mike Eidelbes: I don't pretend to be an expert on the permutations of the computer

rankings, but I think the books get cooked a tad in the favor of the WCHA teams bacause of the strength of schedule stuff. Despite their recent struggles, Notre Dame is a darn good team. If the Fighting Irish were in the WCHA, I think they'd finish fourth or fifth -- certainly ahead of Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Minnesota Duluth and possibly ahead of Minnesota

State and/or St. Cloud State.

I particularly like this part...

I don't know how you could put ND ahead of those teams, really. However, on the ice this year, UM, UW, and UMD have been super streaky...thus their records. I'm fairly certain that this is what Mike was getting at. I really don't think this team holds a candle to Notre Dame from a year ago.

I particularly like this part...

I don't know how you could put ND ahead of those teams, really. However, on the ice this year, UM, UW, and UMD have been super streaky...thus their records. I'm fairly certain that this is what Mike was getting at. I really don't think this team holds a candle to Notre Dame from a year ago.

Maybe Notre Dame should schedule some tough non conference opponents and prove that they're worthy. I've pretty much written off INCH because of childish rants like this.

Or this part, did he mean Chay? How well does he keep up with the Sioux if he has the wrong names???

Mark, Burnsville, MN: Do the recent injuries the Sioux have suffered hurt their title hopes or do you believe they will keep rolling?

Jess Myers: Taking players the caliber of Evan Trupp and Colby Genoway out of any lineup would hurt. But the presence of players like Robbie Bina and Taylor Chorney on the Sioux blue line will certainly help cushion the blow. They are still a very good team and perhaps the most talented team in the country, but those are big losses.

Or this part, did he mean Chay? How well does he keep up with the Sioux if he has the wrong names???

Mark, Burnsville, MN: Do the recent injuries the Sioux have suffered hurt their title hopes or do you believe they will keep rolling?

Jess Myers: Taking players the caliber of Evan Trupp and Colby Genoway out of any lineup would hurt. But the presence of players like Robbie Bina and Taylor Chorney on the Sioux blue line will certainly help cushion the blow. They are still a very good team and perhaps the most talented team in the country, but those are big losses.

We've missed Colby ever since he graduated but managed to return to the Frozen Four the two years since he's been gone.