SiouxSports.com Forum

Not *actually* a Sioux t-shirt, but...

jimdahl

A blackhawks t-shirt with the logo reduced to monochrome, set in white on a kelly green t-shirt might appeal to Sioux fans with a sense of nostalgia.

St. Patrick's Day Blackhawk T-shirt

p4460777reg.jpg

just got my 2 in the mail today, they are bad ass!!

they fit standard as i wear a large or xl an i got a x large and it fits fine

Similar topic.

Went to the UND/DU series and found some Blackhawks hats at Scheels. Scheels order them in Blac, Green and White. All they have is the logo. My 4 year old won't take off his new Sioux hat. Nice to see that someone at Scheels is putting some thought into what they stock. From what REA gift shop told me they are not allowed to use the old logo.

AZSIOUX do you know if UND can't use the old logo?

Similar topic.

Went to the UND/DU series and found some Blackhawks hats at Scheels. Scheels order them in Blac, Green and White. All they have is the logo. My 4 year old won't take off his new Sioux hat. Nice to see that someone at Scheels is putting some thought into what they stock. From what REA gift shop told me they are not allowed to use the old logo.

AZSIOUX do you know if UND can't use the old logo?

The hats at Scheel's are technically sold as Blackhawks hats...hence the reason they have NHL branding on the tags. The Sioux Shop is only going to sell current Sioux logo items.

The hats at Scheel's are technically sold as Blackhawks hats...hence the reason they have NHL branding on the tags. The Sioux Shop is only going to sell current Sioux logo items.

I bought a green one from Scheels and I love it! In fact, I am going to buy a second one and put it away for safe keeping as I have been looking for a hat like these for years. Everytime I get back to GF, I check Scheels to see if they have started assorting T-Shirts with the logo but no luck. This link may provide my answer.

When ZPar went to the Devils, the Sioux Shop sold his Devils jersey. Couldn't they so the same thing with JT and get some Blackhawk stuff in there?

There's no longer a connection with the Blackhawks logo anymore, like there is a direct connection with ZPar and the Devils. I'm sure it's in a contract or something that doesn't allow the use of the Blackhawks logo except under permissable occasions.

Let me say that Scheels rocks and the new one in Fargo is amazing. I will take it over Cabellas any day.

The one in Grand Forks is dangerous. :):silly:;):D

Every time I walk in there I buy something ealier this winter I bought a new over and under 12 gague shot gun. :(

Let me say that Scheels rocks and the new one in Fargo is amazing. I will take it over Cabellas any day.

The one in Grand Forks is dangerous. :):silly: Every time I walk in there I buy something ealier this winter I bought a new over and under 12 gague shot gun. ;)

Are you Mr. Siouxmama? :(

Isn't he the one that missed a Sioux hockey game to go Rooster hunting? ;)

Seems he might like some of the same hobbies. :)

No. He hasn't missed games....but he sure spends alot of time at Cabela's and Scheels.

Although hs is missing one of the playoff games to a ice fishing seminar in Fargo. :(

No. He hasn't missed games....but he sure spends alot of time at Cabela's and Scheels.

Although hs is missing one of the playoff games to a ice fishing seminar in Fargo. :silly:

Ooops that must have been someone else, but he sounds like a stand up guy.

:( Ice fishing seminar, I like to actually get a PHD in fishing and hunting and Hockey studies. ;)

Last fall I purchased a green and black in this style and had the S with tomahawks embroidered on the back , looks great IMO.

When ZPar went to the Devils, the Sioux Shop sold his Devils jersey. Couldn't they so the same thing with JT and get some Blackhawk stuff in there?

they could if they were smart. if i ran that shiop i would at least have a few of each player that is in the nhl jersey wise that played for the sioux.

they could if they were smart. if i ran that shiop i would at least have a few of each player that is in the nhl jersey wise that played for the sioux.

I'd do the same. I think they are missing the boat on not promoting our former guys that are in the NHL.