SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Final Five Tickets Arrived!

Sioux Hockey Fanatic

Got mine in the mail as well today!

I'll have to pop in that DVD, see if there's anything good on there.

It's a three minute plug by Bruce McLeod for folks to buy Final Five packages from here to eternity. Perhaps not a bad idea anyway.

Beginning in February of 2009 through the next five or six years, the WCHA will include a commemorative dvd of a decade of WCHA hockey. The first dvd will feature the WCHA in the 50's. I was a bit surprised to see the quality of the footage from a few games in the 50's. Should be an interesting series. Sadly, perhaps, I might be in the ground by the time that the dvds round their way into the "modern" age.

I'm gonna wave to you from my seat. If I sit there that is.

probably won't have to if the Gophs aren't there. The place will only be half full. Hope they make it for that reason only.

got mine yesterday too - C26

also got a "coupon" for $28 dinners and $11 lunches at Headwaters in the X. Must be pretty good food.

Each ticket has $10 off at Dick's Sporting goods too - wish I would have had them a day earlier when I bought a bunch of blackpowder shooting accessories there

siouxguyinstpau,

we may be playing the gophers for the play in--so hopefully they won't be there this year.

I just had twin babies and they are totally psyched to get to go to their first WCHA final five and cheer on the Fighting Sioux! I have been teaching them the fight song for the past two weeks. ( they are 3 weeks old today)

siouxguyinstpau,

we may be playing the gophers for the play in--so hopefully they won't be there this year.

I just had twin babies and they are totally psyched to get to go to their first WCHA final five and cheer on the Fighting Sioux! I have been teaching them the fight song for the past two weeks. ( they are 3 weeks old today)

Congratulations!! I can already tell your a great parent!!

PLEASE, when you take your new Sioux fans to the games, have them wear ear protection. Putting your hands over their ears, doesn't protect their hearing. Not pushing any specific product, just posting this link FYI. :D

http://earplugstore.stores.yahoo.net/ejuearmu.html

Check out the SiouxShop for Sioux baby gear!! It's sooooo cute!

It's a three minute plug by Bruce McLeod for folks to buy Final Five packages from here to eternity. Perhaps not a bad idea anyway.

Beginning in February of 2009 through the next five or six years, the WCHA will include a commemorative dvd of a decade of WCHA hockey. The first dvd will feature the WCHA in the 50's. I was a bit surprised to see the quality of the footage from a few games in the 50's. Should be an interesting series. Sadly, perhaps, I might be in the ground by the time that the dvds round their way into the "modern" age.

I'll be looking for you on next year's DVD... :D

Congratulations!! I can already tell your a great parent!!

PLEASE, when you take your new Sioux fans to the games, have them wear ear protection. Putting your hands over their ears, doesn't protect their hearing. Not pushing any specific product, just posting this link FYI. :D

http://earplugstore.stores.yahoo.net/ejuearmu.html

Check out the SiouxShop for Sioux baby gear!! It's sooooo cute!

Yes they will need sioux gear and ear protection! Especially the way I cheer!