SiouxSports.com Forum

Bochenski traded again!

SportsDoc

Doesn't anybody want him? Yes, he can be a defensive liability, but the guy can score goals.

can he? theres obviously a reason he has been on 6 or 7 teams now in how many 3 years? its time to stop blaming teams for not playing him and its obvious its a him problem. hope nashville works out for him

bochenski is one of my favorite all time sioux players. the guy can flat out score. remember the days when if we needed a goal, we just put bochenski's line out, and they would score? we haven't had that since he left. i don't know anything about him off the ice, so i hope it is not an attitude or work ethic issue. i think that selane coming back ended his time in anaheim, not sure about his previous stints. hope this one works out for him, go bo!

I really cannot believe it fell through, apparently at practice today Lang was pulled off the ice is so my guess is Devils wanted a draft pick somewhere and Tallon wouldn't give it to them.

wonder if the devils are not set on zpar then as its a business and you need to do what you feel is best for your team. interesting that it didnt go through.

they must have thought it could have made them better but it didnt work out, i would have loved to see zpar with toews...wow

Not trying to flame here, but where did anyone with any credibility say the Devils thought about dealing Parise for Lang? That makes zero sense from a New Jersey perspective ... why would they trade one of their top forwards who is a budding star for a guy making a ton of money that is old and hurt all the time?

Not trying to flame here, but where did anyone with any credibility say the Devils thought about dealing Parise for Lang? That makes zero sense from a New Jersey perspective ... why would they trade one of their top forwards who is a budding star for a guy making a ton of money that is old and hurt all the time?

I agree. I've looked everywhere and cannot confirm that rumor.

It wouldn't have been a salary issue either.

just going off what was said in this thread with commenting on the idea. doesnt make sense like you said and maybe it wasnt even a real option

I can't believe that the Devils would give up a first rounder like Parise for Robert Lang. After today's trades who knows, the wild got Simon, what a waste. :blush:

I can't believe that the Devils would give up a first rounder like Parise for Robert Lang. After today's trades who knows, the wild got Simon, what a waste. :blush:

Maybe Boogaard's hurt? Simon doesn't score. Neither does Boogaard. Simon isn't especially great defensively. Neither is Boogaard. Simon's great at fighting. So is Boogaard. See the trend here?

You're right. Risebrough (sp?) made a dumb move.

I can't believe that the Devils would give up a first rounder like Parise for Robert Lang.

Makes no sense at all for NJ; what a deal that would have been for the Blackhawks, another big stride towards a future Stanley Cup if NJ would have done it.

Makes no sense at all for NJ; what a deal that would have been for the Blackhawks, another big stride towards a future Stanley Cup if NJ would have done it.

The Hawks made a move today that I'm not sure I like trading Ruutu for Ladd.

Maybe it is because I know little of the two players, but I thought Ruutu was the better offensive player.

Lou talked to the media after the trade deadline passed and he said the only other move they (the Devils) attempted to make was to deal a D man after acquiring Salvador (because now they have 9) but he had no takers.

I haven't heard anything to substantiate the Parise for Lang idea.