SiouxSports.com Forum

Tons of Sioux fans cheering!

JESUS,family,rutgers

Question.............Why aren't UND's cheerleaders throwing on their skates anymore? I noticed Minnesota's did skate/dance routines before the game and between periods. During the game they would take three isles and do their cheers in just those isles that whole period, next periond they would move to three different isles...........anyways, I don't mean to compare them with UND's, but doing that looked a lot better than how UND does it by moving isle to isle to isle with each whistle. Just an observation.

The Ralph and Marriucci have islands? Man, the things you learn on SiouxSports.

Question.............Why aren't UND's cheerleaders throwing on their skates anymore? I noticed Minnesota's did skate/dance routines before the game and between periods. During the game they would take three isles and do their cheers in just those isles that whole period, next periond they would move to three different isles...........anyways, I don't mean to compare them with UND's, but doing that looked a lot better than how UND does it by moving aisle to aisle to aisle with each whistle. Just an observation.

Read all about it here...

http://forum.siouxsports.com/index.php?sho...c=9537&st=0

That's pretty typical Goofy fan response. Unless their team is up, they slither away like the true hockey fans they are. See the same thing at the Final Five.

Typical Sue fan response, convienently forgetting the half empty Ralph during the down years in the 90's showing the true hockey fans they are. :lol:

Typical Sue fan response, convienently forgetting the half empty Ralph during the down years in the 90's showing the true hockey fans they are. :lol:

That is how the John is going to look if the Goofs keep playing like they are.

and how it has looked every game besides the sioux series, oh wait, just like the gophers said after a BIG 1 point weekend in sconnie, well lets carry over the fire and get some more points vs UND :D yeah, that worked and got you another big 1 point. keep those rolling in and man, who knows where you will end up in the wcha playoffs...skyrocketing i tell ya.....now they are saying lets carry over that toughness to denver :lol: ummmm unless fire and toughness comes with 3 plus goals attached then good luck

Just pointing out Sioux-cia's hypocrisy in saying Gopher fans only support a winner. And considering the long waiting list for Gopher season tickets I highly doubt Mariucci will ever look like the old Ralph looked during those few years.

Just pointing out Sioux-cia's hypocrisy in saying Gopher fans only support a winner. And considering the long waiting list for Gopher season tickets I highly doubt Mariucci will ever look like the old Ralph looked during those few years.

something tells me that list is a bunch of crap in minny or the other theory is they allow copries to buy tons of season tickets and they will never be let go. that is the only explanation for nobody in their seats along with even the sioux games where there are many empty seats. always wondered that when i went to games at the ucci. wierd. this year is a bit different with the pathetic crowds watching this years team try to play, i understand that but even a few years ago i would notice many empty seats all the time

Have seen hoards of Goofy fans running for their holes every single time they are losing at games I have attended. I have witnessed this phenomenon when there is an entire period left in the game to seconds left in the game. But, I will admit it usually occurs in the third period; even when there is a possiblity that the Goofs could make a comeback.

No hyprocrisy here, brother, just my observations.

Have seen hoards of Goofy fans running for their holes every single time they are losing at games I have attended. I have witnessed this phenomenon when there is an entire period left in the game to seconds left in the game. But, I will admit it usually occurs in the third period; even when there is a possiblity that the Goofs could make a comeback.

No hyprocrisy here, brother, just my observations.

And I was at the Ralph three years ago when the Gopher won 6-0. I've never seen Sioux fans bolt for the exits so fast in my life. My point is that to think that there's a big difference between the two fan bases in this regard is silly.

Your talking about the marriucci sellouts where you see all of the empty seats right? :D:lol:

Yeah that is impressive.

also - lest we forget that metropolitan minnesota is the home of over 2.8 million people - enough to fill the Uchi 280 times over where Grand Fork's population is approx. 65,000 - enough to fill the new Ralph only 5 times.

great numbers!!

And I was at the Ralph three years ago when the Gopher won 6-0. I've never seen Sioux fans bolt for the exits so fast in my life. My point is that to think that there's a big difference between the two fan bases in this regard is silly.

But they stayed until the end of the game, didn't they?

No "beat the traffic" fans there. :lol::D