SiouxSports.com Forum

Senser's in Bloomington Friday Feb 1st

I watched it in HD on the B10 Network, was it on HD as well on FSN, I didnt think they were broadcasting in HD yet?

Your are correct, it was on B10, I do have an HD channel on dishnetwork for FSN, but haven't seen a broadcast on there yet.

Your are correct, it was on B10, I do have an HD channel on dishnetwork for FSN, but haven't seen a broadcast on there yet.

Now, I have, didn't watch it, but the Timberwolves were on FSN in HD last night, so maybe........

I was at Sensers last night. It was a good showing there as usual. It sucked when FSN cut the game to the freaking Super Bowl activities!! Who in their right mind would do that especially at FSN?? Anyways they finally got it back on so we could all watch the 3rd period. It was GREAT to see ALL the Sioux Fans trying to help Sensers in any way to get the game back on. Someone asked them if they could broadcast it on our webcast if they couldnt find it. That is how nice the Sioux fans are. I didnt see any Gopher fans go up to the front to help them out. Sensers tried their best and told all the fans to write to FSN for their stupidity.

I always have fun at Sensers with all the GREAT Sioux Fans!!!

Go Sioux!