SiouxSports.com Forum

Prpich's salute to Sioux fans

PCM

Me here again, I'm also just looking for whoever has the video clip of Prpich's Salute to Geoff Paukovitch. That would be sweet to get, so please pm me about information on how to obtain the person's e-mail address that has this video clip. I hope you see this message termie, you said you have the clip. Let me know what I need to do to get this clip from you.

Thanks fellow Sioux fan, have a great week.

wakeboarding_crazed

Go to post # 16 and send him a pm and give him your email address.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!!

You can see the fight at the Italian Moon if Brad's showing his fight tape. I love how Marco Paluso has to primp his hair before they actually start throwing punches. Ya gotta look good.

I really appreciate this fight as they started the scuffle at center ice but they skated down to the circle right in front of me (5th row) so I could really see it. That's just a dang nice thing to do.

Does anyone have pic or video of Prpich picking a fight with the Michigan Tech goon John Scott? I just read about it in the Herald article from a week or so ago and would love to see some footage or stills.

Scott's that same goon that Kozek knocked down and then turned around and scored a goal earlier this season. Awesome!

Does anyone have pic or video of Prpich picking a fight with the Michigan Tech goon John Scott? I just read about it in the Herald article from a week or so ago and would love to see some footage or stills.

I don't remember Prpich ever fighting Scott. Ryan Hale did, but I don't think any other Sioux player ever did.

If anyone has other pictures of Prp getting under players' skins or video clips of Prp, I'd like to make arrangements to have any clips or pictures of him sent to me through e-mail. Prp has been one of my all-time favorite players since he was a rookie. I love his feistiness, attitude, his antics are great, and I love how he's always coming to the bench with a smile after he's been punched in the face or in a scruffle with anyone. He is one heck of a player, a Sioux great!! He will be forever missed by the fans, and I really hope that the Sioux can find someone who will take over his role as antagonist. I think Kaip has a great personality similarity to Prp to be his replacement or maybe even Travis' brother Darcy next year.

I don't remember Prpich ever fighting Scott. Ryan Hale did, but I don't think any other Sioux player ever did.

What I'm thinking is that it was from a game up in Tech. So I'm only going by the account Tim Hennesey gave.

Prpich wanted to fight Scott, but Ryan Hale being a bigger guy took over before the punches were being thrown. It didn't sound (again according to TH) that Ryan did all that well.

Scott's that same goon that Kozek knocked down and then turned around and scored a goal earlier this season. Awesome!

THAT WAS AN AWESOME PLAY.

Me too, me too. After all, I'm his number one fan!!!! (So say we all.! :ohmy: )

I thought you were Prp's number-one fan. We're talking about Kozek's hit on Scott and the goal he scored after it.

Are you trying to take away my INCH Dumb Ass of the Week title? :D

I thought you were Prp's number-one fan. We're talking about Kozek's hit on Scott and the goal he scored after it.

Are you trying to take away my INCH Dumb Ass of the Week title? :ohmy:

Trying? Dumb ass!! I already own it!! :D (I thought you were discussing Prp's picking on Scott.)

If anyone wants a clip of Prpichs stick salute to Geoff Paukovitch I can email it to you. 570KB

That would be great. Email it to me if you have time. Can you also send it to harvey@mnduiguy.com too.

I have forwarded everyone that's requested a picture of M Prpich getting G Paukovitch to everyone that's requested. So if you haven't received it yet, it's because it's either in your junk email folder or I screwed up. Go ahead and send a second request in you need to.