SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC - FRIDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

Is there video of the second goal Tomek let in Friday night?

Edit:  I saw it.  I heard the slapshot was deflected.  Because the resolution was so bad I couldnt really tell.  Sounds like both goals were deflected and Berry wanted to get the guys going a bit.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Is there video of the second goal Tomek let in Friday night?

Edit:  I saw it.  I heard the slapshot was deflected.  Because the resolution was so bad I couldnt really tell.  Sounds like both goals were deflected and Berry wanted to get the guys going a bit.

It didn't look deflected at all Shaw was too far away and Poolman gave up on the back check.

• Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, cberkas said:

It didn't look deflected at all Shaw was too far away and Poolman gave up on the back check.

No I think shaw did reach to tip the shot, i just watched it (although it was pretty blurry).  I just recently heard it was deflected.

• Upvote 1

I like coming into series like this one.  There is a lot on the line and no guarantee we will come out the winner.   Good stuff. 

It also makes me so grateful that for many years we have always come into the home stretch with a reason to use the spurs and whip.  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, burd said:

I like coming into series like this one.  There is a lot on the line and no guarantee we will come out the winner.   Good stuff. 

It also makes me so grateful that for many years we have always come into the home stretch with a reason to use the spurs and whip.  

This type of hockey has usually brought out the best in our teams in the last 15 years or so, makes for great drama!

Off the top of my head:

- Darcy Zajac putting home a rebound against CC in OT

- Mark Mac blocking a shot on senior night that ended his UND career to send The Ralph into a frenzy & helped us clinch the Penrose

- Connor Gaarder's backhand top shelf goal vs CC w/ time winding down to clinch(I think?) the Penrose

I'm sure there's more but those are just the few that come to mind.

• Upvote 1