SiouxSports.com Forum

Moving Sale

Big A HG

Haha, that ain't even all of them. I have a game-worn Bina swift, game-worn green Watkins, a white authentic (not game-worn) LaPoint, black authentic (not game-worn) Smaby, white 87 replica that's blank (might sell this too), a USA swift that I want Oshie's name/number on, a K1 brand white dazzle that I used for autographs once a few years ago, a blue Sioux practice jersey, a bag full of about 60 or so patches (Frozen Fours, UND125's, game-used numbers/nampelates, current Sioux crests, and others) four golf bags full of clubs/hockey sticks, and 27 Air Jordans still in the boxes that I bought in high school, among a few other random things.

There are a bunch of people who have collections I can't come close to though, so what I have isn't even much compared to them.

I would really be interested in some patches if you have any others that you want to get rid of, I'll take one of the frozen four that you have advertized if you have any left

I would really be interested in some patches if you have any others that you want to get rid of, I'll take one of the frozen four that you have advertized if you have any left

I have a ton of patches, but the Frozen Four ones I generally only have a couple of (except the Milwaukee ones), and would like to hang onto them if possible. I'll see what I have that I'll sell and get back to you through PM.

I have a ton of patches, but the Frozen Four ones I generally only have a couple of (except the Milwaukee ones), and would like to hang onto them if possible. I'll see what I have that I'll sell and get back to you through PM.

Thanks, It may sound a little childish, but I've been collecting sioux patches for the last few years so my 80 something grandmother will make me a Sioux quilt

Thanks, It may sound a little childish, but I've been collecting sioux patches for the last few years so my 80 something grandmother will make me a Sioux quilt

Sounds nice! Take a pic when it's completed....now I gotta find those patches....

SOLD:

-Watkins Helmet

-Chorney Stick

-Belfour Jersey

-Hrkac Jersey

-Blake Jersey

-#20 1964-71 jersey

-#19 retro jersey

STILL AVAILABLE:

-1959 Diagonal SIOUX jersey

-1954-58 NIKE Sioux jersey

-Watkins Gloves

-2006 Frozen Four patches (Perfect, inexpensive addition to any existing jersey to make yours stand out and make it unique)

Thanks to everyone who's purchased so far.

SOLD: #19 retro jersey

See the quote for a few remaining jerseys, gloves, and patches!

• 3 weeks later...

I still have these items available:

-Watkins Gloves

-2006 Frozen Four patches (Perfect, inexpensive addition to any existing jersey to make yours stand out and make it unique)

Someone got a hold of me about some patches, but my inbox was full so I lost the contact after I accidentally deleted the message making room. I apologize, but if you see this, give me another shout.

Thanks again to everyone else.

I still have these items available:

-Watkins Gloves

Someone got a hold of me about some patches, but my inbox was full so I lost the contact after I accidentally deleted the message making room. I apologize, but if you see this, give me another shout.

Thanks again to everyone else.

How much you asking for the jerseys and gloves?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
11 hours ago, UND27 said:

Know this is away old thread.. But anymore of those Frozen four patches available?

9 hours ago, Big A HG said:

Yeah, I have one or two left to spare.

I nominate this thread as the SiouxSports feel-good story of the decade. Proof that no matter how stale the conversation, or how random the bump, there can be a happy ending.

Seven and a half years, people!

Also, it shows the value of searching before one initiates a new thread. A lesson we can all use from time to time.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

I nominate this thread as the SiouxSports feel-good story of the decade. Proof that no matter how stale the conversation, or how random the bump, there can be a happy ending.

Seven and a half years, people!

Also, it shows the value of searching before one initiates a new thread. A lesson we can all use from time to time.

He must be retired...Searching back 7 years!

Sorry but I'd start a new thread.

• Upvote 1