SiouxSports.com Forum

Last Saturday Night's Scratches...

richthorpe

So I seen that Kozek and LaPointe were a few of the scratches Saturday night...

Were they banged up? Did they need some R/R or was it just there time to sit?

I'm not trying to start anything, I was just suprised he picked Kozek who seems to be in the think of everything lately in all good ways, and the Freshman LaPointe who appears to be our Heir Apparent to (Finley-Greene-Smaby) who has had an awesome season in a tough WCHA as a freshman...Once again I totally support all of Hak's moves

Did I miss something? Were they banged up? Did Kozek get hit by a puck Friday and go off???

Thanks, Rich T

I'm not trying to start anything, I was just suprised he picked Kozek who seems to be in the think of everything lately in all good ways, and the Freshman LaPointe who appears to be our Heir Apparent to (Finley-Greene-Smaby) who has had an awesome season in a tough WCHA as a freshman...Once again I totally support all of Hak's moves

Did I miss something? Were they banged up? Did Kozek get hit by a puck Friday and go off???

Thanks, Rich T

Kozek was an unhealthy scratch...

Thanks, Rich T

LaPointe was banged up and Hakstol had said earlier that he may not be able to go against MTU, which was in fact the case. It was not a healthy scratch.

Sounds awesome!!!

Thanks for the updates fellas!!!

Andy seemed a bit off Friday, and I never heard that so it all makes sense now...

Does anyone know who warmed up Phil with wrist shots before the game like Kozek usually does?

My guess is Duncan or Watkins...I didn't get to see warm-ups (Obviously)

Sounds awesome!!!

Thanks for the updates fellas!!!

Andy seemed a bit off Friday, and I never heard that so it all makes sense now...

Does anyone know who warmed up Phil with wrist shots before the game like Kozek usually does?

My guess is Duncan or Watkins...I didn't get to see warm-ups (Obviously)

Duncan did. My buddy noticed.

Hak didn't say. He just said he wasn't feeling that great Friday night, and still wasn't 100% on Saturday, and he wanted to play someone who was 100%. Also said that Davidson had earned his ice time in practice.

I read it some where it might have been on Brad's blog or over on USCHO.com. My memory slips me...

What about Forney? Is he even still in GF?

why wouldnt he be :D he hasnt been able to regain form obviously after a few surgeries im guessing. too bad . feel bad for him. maybe he can make a big step this off season and play some big minutes in his last 2 seasons.